High Elf compromise

Just gonna leave my vague support right here.

puts it down

1 Like

That’s fine I’m not denying you I’m saying I’ve not seen them. But you are saying my reasoning isnt good enough when it’s the same as yours. But please tell me who fixed the sunwell.

You can see them during the Quel’dalar questline, they are High elven pilgrims residing around the well with the Blood elves. We even have their leader calling for the High elves and Blood elves to come together, and even refers to both groups collectively as “Children of Silvermoon” which is a type rhetoric I doubt he’d use if he did not count himself among them, even going as far as to call Lor’themar and Rommath his lords.

You do know that the Blood elf race sheet on this website explicitly states that the Sunwell is both parts arcane and light, right?

I’m going to steal it and blow it on something stupid like Murlocs for the Alliance.

2 Likes

And the Nightborne recruitment.

Yup I realized that, who fixed it.

The Sunwell was completely cleared out during the Nightborne recruitment quest, there were no Blood elf citizens nor high elf pilgrims, likely because Lor’themar already planned on bringing Thalyssra to see the Sunwell according to Lady Liadrin. But still, he enforces the same creed that all elves, High and Blood alike are children of Silvermoon, and he would not stand in the way between her and their sacred site.

Velen, and the Naaru.

Am I thinking of the heritage quest? I’ve definitely seem high elves at the Sunwell recently. Give me a minute to practice some google fu.

The correct answer is velen. As alliance leader. So if a high elf who is already more with the alliance heard that the alliance leader more so even the blood elfs Heard that. Saved the most precious thing to all high elfs. You would think that some of them would A forgive past deeds from the old alliance. And B prolly lean more pro alliance. So you would assume at the very least they should have a skin tone. Nothing you say can change my mind on that fact. Since the horde hasn’t done anything even close to that level of importance.

1 Like

This whole non-sequitur debate style smells awfully familiar

1 Like

Seth McFarland?

The only reason Velen was able to reignite the Sunwell was through the effort of the Blood elves and Dreanei in the order of the Shattered Sun. The thanks doesn’t go solely to Velen, who was merely carrying out a Naaru prophecy

And the problem has never been about the High elves not forgiving the Alliance, it’s the other way around. The Alliance has never forgiven the high elves for their secession after the second war, treating them to a cold reception when they returned, and never fully trusting them after the Night elves took it upon themselves to caution the Alliance races against them. It’s even implied that High elves aren’t allowed into some alliance cities, and some night elves are occasionally hostile toward them. Heck even Vereesa is more shocked to have been in the battlefield alongside the Night elves, despite sharing it with the Blood elves as welll.

It doesn’t sound like you truly understand the situation in the first place, unfortunately.

1 Like

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

This does not invalidate that it is a moment of diplomatic and personal reconciliation.

I would betray every one of my friends to get to hang out with Eric Andre.

Oh man so when varian was in talks with them to bring them to the alliance that was him not forgiving them? Also velen saved no matter what you say they couldn’t do anything with out velen it was dying. I think you are confused most people point out how the alliance of old the lorderon alliance abandoned the high elfs. And yes the nightelfs did that but things changed since the second war. We just did the 4th war. I’ve not seen it implied they arent allowed in. I mean the argument gets even weaker with void elfs chilling in stormwind. Let’s try that again please. Velen saved the blood elfs most sacred thing only threw him was it saved. Varian was in talk with lother before jaina messed it up. Lother and jaina made up and are closer after the hatred between them from Garrosh. Lother cares not who his people side with because no matter what you are allowed to come home. Hmm highelfs live in stormwind the main alliance city.

LOL what? You think the blood elves owed the Alliance an apology? Big take, sis.

Ok I’ll explain varrian offering them a home in the alliance was him apologizing for the past deeds of the old alliance. Not him getting the bloodelfs to apologize.

I’m impressed at your ability to make sense of any of that