High Elf compromise

I care for elderly relatives on a daily basis. I’m also someone with depression that makes very, very dark jokes, I have my own sense of humor, specially when I’m trying to cope with absolute nonsense, which was all there for you to see.

There was no argument to even counter, and you should know by now that if there’s an argument, I will counter it accordingly. That? That wasn’t an argument, that was a whole lot of gibberish about how not having proof for his own claim meant he was right.

You mean the race that was designed specifically to be neutral?

1 Like

That’s actually not what the options are about. You become a bloodelf with blue eyes means you stood near arcane to long. You are still a bloodelf. The topic is getting out of hand with this stupid back and forth lf npc numbers. People want more skin tones for void elfs. Let them have black white and brown. People want more skin tones for nightborne give them the night elf ones. Plain and simple. Let people play the tone they want to play if the parent race has it.

neither nightborne or void elves need anything that make them resemble the original race their model it’s from that’s one of the major things many have against high elves; the lines between the factions don’t need to be blurred further.

2 Likes

But did you see the freaky night elf blood elf hair?

lol ikr? why bother create ARs in the first place. complete joke

1 Like

Factions wont be blurred because really easily its. Red name is dead player. Wow hard. Also yes they do deserve the options of the parent race because they are one in the same.

2 Likes

I still think that they should make them even more disctinct if anything.

No I didn’t, I did see those weird ugly markings for their ears.

They get bloody blonde hair. It looks so weird.

No, they are not, they were changed by the void, that’s their whole theme.
And they already regretted Pandaren, they only made it worse by leaving void elves barely altered.

Give them any customization, but they should not look closer to blood elves, it doesn’t only infringe on the uniqueness of Blood elves, it washes off what makes Void Elves discintct.

1 Like

The main focus of the customization has been aimed at reflecting visual themes found within different clans, or groups belonging to that race. It’s why there’s Sand Troll cosmetics, Highborne cosmetics and Wild Hammer Tattoos.

Danuser went into further depth on the subject in an interview where he explained that the purpose behind these designs were to give players more agency in their character’s background by reflecting visual themes found with those different groups. If you’re a Bronzebeard Dwarf, but you wish to be a Wildhammer Dwarf, that option is open to you! If you’re a Blood elf, but you wish to be a High elf, that option is also open to you! Maybe you’re a sand troll that joined the Horde? All these options are being opened to the players because they’re all possibilities. He elaborated on how this was the direction they wanted to embrace, and promote to the playerbase.

So yes, if you choose the High elf cosmetic for your Blood elf, and wish for your Blood elf to be a High elf, regardless of quest text, that option is available to you.

2 Likes

And where is the real source to say “Blizzard” regretted Pandaren?

Ghostcrawler tweet.

1 Like

I will add that he made that comment while he was still working for blizzard and not after he left.

1 Like

So this elite group of elfs got changed by the void more so then when the group of blood elfs stole the light? Why arent all blood elfs super gold.

Did you do the void elf scenario?

Guzzle beat me to the question. It seems like you haven’t.

EDIT:

The writer clarified this. The golden eyes are a matter of devotion to the light, is not a thing that affects every blood elf.

You are still a blood elf who is ofc a highelf but you identify as a member of the main sect that is called bloodelfs. Also we have highelfs that arent purple chilling with the void elfs. So in your words they are a group that are with the void elfs that identify as void elfs that aren’t purple so they should be an option.

And yet, Ghostcawler was speaking for himself.

Notice how the question says, “how do you feel”

I have every heritage armor unlocked take a guess.

Ok you missed the point. They took the light which yes was later said to be given to them but at the time they took the light straight out of a narru they should be golden. But it’s odd how blood elfs only really get effected in the eyes and not the skin until void elfs.