High Elf compromise

I’m not sure whether to be offended or flattered that helfers are now using anti arguments.

Or did Sara flip sides again?

HAHAHA. i am actually waiting for an answer as to how skin tone on blood elf would mean giving half elf ideas to the horde.

Still no answer until now except vague responses.

1 Like

Factions are a big problem now and is unhealthy for the game. I hate I had to leave friends behind on the Alliance.

3 Likes

Disagree, if it wears the lion it better start dyin’.

Good luck with that more people switching to the Horde every day.

1 Like

I play Oceanic. Oceanic Horde is the same as US Alliance.

1 Like

They don’t care if people switch to Horde. After all, they were also the one complaining “where is all the Alliance at?” when it came to Warmode last year and year before.

1 Like

The two Alliance guilds I raided with the last two expansions are breaking up and several members are moving to the Horde with my wife and I. We can’t recruit anyone to raid even casually anymore.

I recommend everyone go Horde so we the players can resolve the situation with the Factions.

I did not say that.

Once again, you are back to intentionally misreading/twisting my words.

You want others to read things properly, yet you constantly don’t do it yourself. There is a word for that.

4 Likes

Oh don’t even. You’re Oceanic, you don’t get to complain like them. You run PvE and PvP over there. I couldn’t find a mythic guild if I even wanted to anymore. Not only do you get the WM bonus you also get permanent control of wpvp.

2 Likes

Well, I guess it’s time to say it…

“The Alliance is waiting…” :rofl:

Oh it’s not waiting, it’s coming for me. Like half of my old mythic guilds have transferred, almost all of my friends.

All I have at this point is my m+ run selling team.

If I want to play a dwarf, the Alliance is waiting for me.

If I want to play a human, the Alliance is waiting for me.

See how I don’t get offended over a pretty basic statement?

Well, i suppose for accuracy’s sake, I should quote him back at himself verbatim, but that would be a bit to morbid.

“The Horde is waiting…” to what? To die? Geeze…

Assuming the toon I am posting from is the server I play from too?

No, you live in Sydney. You’ve already said. When you’re on is when Australians are on. So you can do content with them. You don’t even get a latency drop when doing content with other Australians.

Just because I live in Sydney does not mean I play on the Oceanic Servers…

You’ve just repeated yourself.

Ok, fine then. You gotta tell me I still play on an Oceanic Server?

You didn’t read my post, did you?