High Elf compromise

Blizzard just needs to have all the remaining High Elves die or turn into void elf

Problem solved.

1 Like

Glad you agree.

See, we do know the differences between opinions and canon fact without resorting to petty insults :heart:

Aren’t nobody got time for that.

1 Like

Yep, that will do it.

Doesn’t change the fact that i’m throwing the stone they like to lob oh so often and nothing more. If they get to use it…so do i.

I’d hardly say you’ve been refraining from petty insults or personal vendettas in any of this.

Don’t play nice now puppy just because the mean lady said you were bad.

2 Likes

She’s literally classified as a High Elf Ranger in game. Just because a hero uses void powers doesn’t mean that they’re a void elf. Are Shadow Priests Void Elves now? They hear whispers and have a Void Form too.

You also mention absorbing a void Naaru, something that the void elves didn’t even do, their transformation was completely different.

But if you want to argue that Alleria is a Void Elf, you shouldn’t be against allowing Void Elves to also look like her since they’re the same, right? :smiley:.

1 Like

Sure you were, still waiting for if you knew what Cezol wrote before or if he schooled you on the information?

She identifies herself as a void elf in-game.

Pretty sure Alleria is now a Void Elf

Of course i knew. The only beef i had was using npc numbers as evidence.

And the burden of proof definition of course.

I mean…pot meet kettle? I only ever bite back or have you just not been reading Aalis’ posts? :thinking:

There’s also a difference between “personal vendetta” and “The game actively supports this request”.

I never do with people who consistently fail to pay attention to canon lore. :kissing_heart:

You’re odd. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you. :revolving_hearts:

That’s…

You understand that doesn’t mean anything right?

2 Likes

EXACTLY…then what burden of proof did you need? You only came in here to troll and conjecture. You have no honest argument at all. But since you FINALLY answered and proved exactly where you were coming from i do in fact have to reply in kind.

Per google. The definition of Burden of proof is…

the obligation to prove one’s assertion.

But since you already had the information…there is no burden of proof, although i would point out that i had ALREADY SAID:

That you don’t like NPC’s as your answer is your opinion, doesn’t change the veracity of that answer, it also doesn’t change the common sense of what is in the game and lore. It just means you don’t like it, nothing more.

That is an opinion. And you are certainly welcome to it.

2 Likes

If this is true and her tooltip is still “High elf” then that should be updated, because that’s no longer the case anymore. I’m too lazy to log on my boosted dwarf to check the embassy right now.

And I don’t think comparing Shadow priests to people that literally were infused with the void, like someone taking in a voided Naaru would, it’s something that can be done.

I mentioned that. That doesn’t mean that she’s not the same, the void flows within her.

Because, as I metioned, it would first defeat the purpose of making them different in the first place and second, it’s not the first time we have a race with a leader that looks nothing like the people they lead. But I feel the first has more weight to it… like a lot more.

1 Like

Mastering the whispers requires constant focus and discipline. Your dedication inspires all who bear the name Rendorei for we have become children of the Void.

-Alleria in the recruitment quest

Also,

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=253233/alleria-void-elf-cast-transform

Are we seriously at the point of desperation where you’re arguing the #1 Void Elf Racial Leader is not a Void Elf?

3 Likes
1 Like

You’re right, they’re unprofessional.

1 Like