High Elf compromise

Sorry I didn’t reply to this earlier.

But Alleria is not only the first Void elf, she was also transformed in a completely different way. Nowhere it says that two people transformed in different ways won’t like the same, but also, nowhere it says they will look the same.

They already can be, but i love the positivity. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Exactly my point, so it’s possible to still be fair skinned!, nothing is set in stone.

tl;dr some people feel that adding customisation options ultimately derived from a core race from one faction to an AR of the other faction would be a negative development.

3 Likes

Technically lore wise. Gameplay wise, it would defeat the purpose of making them different in the first place.

It would be like adding blood elves to alliance but with extra steps.

1 Like

I think it’s good, like how Mag’har have all the clans in one!, it adds more flavour, more choice to personalise your character.

1 Like

Okay cool.

You asked, I gave you your answer.

Social distancing doesn’t mean be anti social on the forum.

Oh how i knew you would post something like this after being smashed…so much entertainment.

Now keep in mind EVERYONE KNOWS THIS IN THIS THREAD BEFORE HE SAID IT…EVERYONE.

So, now that we have established that YES people WERE arguing that what i said WAS WRONG and then trying to say that by saying STUPID stuff like “proof” and “burden of proof”

And you are still trying oh so hard but have nothing but failure to show.

Thanks for playing and more laughs.

Edit: Can you see them furiously typing away…i can.

1 Like

:woman_shrugging:

I answered the question, I don’t need to rehash “here’s why I disagree with you” for the millionth time. I am but a mortal man.

I understand my love.

We both know that’s not the typical MO.

You ok Guzzle? Social distancing taking an impact?

I feel for my extrovert humans. :pensive:

You have no idea. I would murder at least one of my sisters for a proper sesh at the pub with the lads.

1 Like

Can you like, take 10 seconds to google the meaning of burden of truth? Please? It is getting emberassing… not for me anyway.

I gotta explore more cultures till this flows naturally in my head.

Cause it didn’t.

Aw don’t ruin this for him. He’s trying to celebrate that he totally won with his totally flawless facts and logic.

2 Likes

Maybe his worgen buddy would do it for him.

1 Like

Imagine still saying Alleria is a void elf in 2020 lol.

3 Likes

Done…but that’s not what we are talking about is it?

Or did you mean Burden of Proof?

Oh the irony…btw emberassing, not a word. But you should be embarrassed as you keep digging yourself deeper as i pull apart everything you say. It’s actually getting worse with everything you type.

No need to celebrate the self evident…i just let you keep celebrating for me.

Still waiting to see if you knew about the population before you chimed in or if Cezol schooled you on it…it’s funny either way. Oh the circles you guys get led around in of your own making.

Alright, you win.