High Elf compromise

Why wouldn’t you?

Okay so you are just leftover mad.

I mean…sorry?

Why wouldn’t you?

1 Like

I would say more for PvP than RP but i have seen some things going on in the taverns around the world…RP happens but i think it’s mostly a close community and not like MG or WRA.

Because the burden of proof is on you? So why don’t you link it…or did you really answer it at all? How about a simple yes or no?

Oh the irony as you reply to me…maddie is upset they got their argument pulled apart. Not having a stroke are you? I hear it comes from the Blood Elves in your case.

I never said it was an issue? My one and only beef was using npc as evidence.

1 Like

Ok cool.

Love the transmog, what head piece is that.

Aw look.

he’s trying to use it, that’s nice.

Too bad he got it wrong.

4 Likes

Still waiting…

I love that you can only ever give non-answers, almost like you think it’s an argument.

Keep waiting, I’m not going to direct you to a post that was made roughly 30 minutes ago when you’re incapable of proving your own claims.

Well let’s just put my foot in your mouth some more…if you did hear it here for the first time, congratulations you learned something and you didn’t even google it because i know that’s what you do with all things you want to know about.

If you DIDN’T hear it here for the first time…it shows you already knew it and this whole “burden of proof” thing was of course as i called it a nothing burger, just like all of your other friends.

Let me know when i can put school in session for you some more.

Either way i win…as you are so fond of saying and i am so fond of proving.

No idea what its called.

It was a horde quest reward from dust wallow marsh.

Guess i got a reason to play Horde again. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You keep proving me right.

Thanks for that.

5 Likes

Shhh… he doesn’t know he is arguing for the wrong thing all along.

2 Likes

Player choice is never the wrong thing, but i’m glad you Midare and Evelyisse think so, says a lot about your true goal in this topic. :kissing_heart:

The middle part of that is canon and lore based evidence, which you’ve continued to yet provide sweetheart, hiding behind the “team”, still doesn’t absolve you from your earlier argument. :heart:

Well i know that’s what you were waiting for and that’s why i said it for you…

And thank YOU for proving me right multiple times. I am happy to prove you were wrong and have fun at your expense…also multiple times.

Thanks for playing, of course i already knew you all knew that as how many times its been said in all of these threads but laughing at you all fumble around with your stupidity is always fun and enjoyable, please come again.

That is of course why Linaevia and the rest won’t answer the simple question.

None of you have any well thought out argument…none of you have anything but conjecture to add and none of you argue in good faith, it’s all about the gotcha.

That’s also why when i get to say gotcha to a collective talking heads of you clowns, it is so satisfying…also

Next time don’t bring that knife to a gunfight…it doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Maybe he didn’t scroll up far enough to see how the argument started like i did.

Nobody stated that numbers of void elf > high elves. Only evidence was requested and the burden of proof thing came out.

Motorz is still wrong on the definition for the record.

3 Likes

Fair enough

I personally don’t see more customisation for Allied Races is such a big deal!!, the more the better, if you want to be purple void elf nothing stopping you, but let those who do be able too! It’s aesthetics…

I hope more allied races get more skin colour options and hair.

3 Likes