High Elf compromise

It’s a roleplay addon that allows you to write about your character and change a lot of things about them. It’s used pretty heavily by people who want to roleplay. Though there are a few other addons out there that do the same thing, personally I don’t feel as good as TRP.

You can change your race and class. The colors people see your name in. Add a last name. Everyone who has the addon will see these changes reflected.

Evelyisse Bleakbinder the Void Elf Riftblade will actually show up when someone hovers over my character if they have the addon. Even with a cool purple hue.
I’ve seen a small contingent of players using Void Elf/Void Elf Deathknights as High Elf characters and it’s worked out just fine.

1 Like

It’s totally not the first time we’ve seen a leader that looks different from the race they lead. Shocking.

1 Like

~https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/total-rp-3

First result on google for trp addon.

I mean, the guy can’t be bothered to google what burden of proof is, you expect him to google what TRP is?

a 14 year old shouldn’t know about safe words :see_no_evil:

You’re still making a fool out of yourself.

<3 Bye bye. :upside_down_face:

Catholic school mate.

1 Like

Good stuff, thank you for the information. I appreciate it. Sounds kind of cool, i might have to look into it.

I know but the idea was what Alleria was, she was the first Void Elf, this was back when first announced and didn’t get to see what they had in store for us.

1 Like

I would 100% suggest it. Try running around WRA (Horde) or MG (Alliance) And you will see many examples. I don’t know how well populated Emerald Dream is for RP.

Don’t see how considering you’ve yet to disprove me.

Again sweetheart, you’re allowed to not like the idea.

Getting nasty only really shows the foundation of your sides “argument”. :kissing_heart:

Precisely why npc numbers are not indicators of race population.

Are you sure you are defending the right group?

The argument from the beginning was that npc numbers is not reliable. Nobody was saying the numbers are wrong.

Imo, it’s always funny when he shows up, it only damages their beloved crusade, so, as someone against them, I don’t have to do any work, he does all the diggin’.

2 Likes

How about you, did you know what Cezol typed about population before he wrote it here?

Just… don’t read any trps in the inn.

1 Like

Don’t go to the inn.

So High Elves have enough numbers then, whats the issue?

Are you just leftover mad?

It’s hilarious when you think facts “damage” the crusade.

Your opinion is strong and toxic, but unfortunately incorrect :rofl:

How about you scroll up and read what I replied to someone else?

You know, someone that was worth replying to.

Why wouldn’t you?

Come on! He typed it waaaay after you used npc as evidence.

And you still do not undeestand the meaning of burden of prood. You needed him to provide it FOR you.

1 Like