High Elf compromise

I said good day! (And someone STILL don’t get the reference. Im sad now)

Note to self: stop feeding the worgen

http://www.upsidedowntext.com/

1 Like

You give them a doggy treat and they end up barking for the entire bag.

1 Like

Thanks for walking away with 0 evidence or argument for the 2nd time. :kissing_heart:

You’re doing more for the High Elf movement than you know. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

its more like, you promise them a doggie treat. show them a picture of a doggie treat. then once they give you their stash of bones they barter with, you real quick dip their doggie treats in foul tasting blue stuff. that snarling you hear, is what happens. haha. silly hewmaan, you didnt know this?

1 Like

The worgen only knows how to ignore my evidence and saying how he “won” his debate by saying real world logic don’t count.

The gnome don’t know the meaning of burden of proof.

Oh well. Birds of a feather flock together.

Give em a doggy treat, they want the whole bag indeed. Have to remember this quote.

1 Like

Oh the irony of this.

What evidence honey, your incorrect assumptions are not evidence, they’re assumptions :rofl:.

You “believing” Troll tribes are different races is not evidence, this is so sad, it used to be harder to argue with antis :rofl: :rofl:

I would say I’m surprised, but this is him we’re talking about. This ain’t my first rodeo with him.

So are you buddy, so are you… but not sure if the outcome is something that benefits you.

2 Likes
2 Likes

In-game facts and logic actually do benefit me.

It makes me right. :kissing_heart:

I love that the new “anti” thing is pretending facts and in-game evidence mean we’re harming the cause. This is anti-vaxx level of denial. :joy:

You can’t honest believe in-game npcs are indicative of actual population numbers do you?

2 Likes

In his own little world, I’m sure it is.

Ah so he is one of THOSE people.

I heard using Googe is hard for THOSE people apparantly. We got to understand their hardships.

1 Like

Oh did Trollsong say something? Good, Ignore working as it should :joy:.

Yes, people who understand world-lore better than you.

You understand having “back-up” that is just as deluded as you still makes you wrong right?

I’m still here if you wanna debunk my points :kissing_heart:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Google is easy for anyone to use and free forever. I suggest we all stop talking about it and make a series of google searches on the Australian site.

I used to think only people with no common sense would think so.

After today, not anymore. Or maybe it is still the case.

Ah, the final piece of the puzzle.

It all makes sense now.

They don’t do reading comprehension very well. I had to actually break down a quoted post before and slow down the conversation to actually point EVERYTHING out to them because they were having a hard time with writing under an actual quoted item.

1 Like