High Elf compromise

He’s only backing him up because they’re on the same side.

Who knows, maybe deep inside he knows how absurd the entire thing is, but he won’t admit it because he has to support those who support The Cause.

2 Likes

How old do you have to be for logic?

I gave you an out and you didn’t take it, at this point its on you. :revolving_hearts:

I wish it was that easy, i’m on his side because hes right, it’s called logic.

I’m sure that’s a hard concept for the angrier antis like you Mida. :man_shrugging:

Sure Cezol… sure.

2 Likes

Something that i have that you don’t apparantly.

Good day sir!

but you gonna look groovy in yer elvira get up. excited to see which new customization you’re gonna pick. you are gonna pick one right? dont waste the elvira. dont.do.it

Age? Congratulations?

Apparently logic doesn’t come with age but experience hu?

Still haven’t seen you prove him wrong.

More just avoiding his questions and with some “Witty Midara Got’chas” :tm:.

I’m really looking forward to it but at the same time, I’m expecting a lot of fem forsaken to have the exact same hairstyle… not like the boar tails are unique either but I don’t see those as often.

Not gonna lie, the mowhawk it’s looking surprisingly good in my eyes… I’m still undecided.

Keep telling yourself you have logic and hopefully, you will some day.

Take the time to google the meaning of “burden of truth” alright for your buddy alright?

Good day sir!

agreed. that one is also nice. you should make a thread for upright forsaken customization, too.

I would really like that, but at the same time, I’m far too cynical to think that blizz would pay attention to a thread I make, heh.

I mean, i don’t have to, my “discussion” with you is all the proof anyone needed, considering you walked away while being debunked :man_shrugging:.

That’s called a loss sweetheart, i’m sure in your age you’ve come across it once or twice. :kissing_heart:

Man. I should have chosen the murloc faction.

1 Like

I’d support it. Proper posture is important!

1 Like

Right… your discussion basically boils down to:

Me right! You wrong!

You do not know the lore!

Real world logic doesn’t apply!

I am figuratively talking to a brick wall again aren’t i? I should stop feeding the worgen too.

Good day!

Notice how you shot them all down with 1 paragraph and now they are all riled up like a group of teenage girls all buzzing like bee’s. They have stopped replying with their stupidity…so many laughs i got out of this group of hungry clowns of stupidity.

I guess they are all having strokes now and they don’t know what burden of proof is…or they all just ran away.

1 Like

I mean, have you seen the female forsaken posture?

There’s a lot of chafing that is sure to happen by running like that.

1 Like

/scary voice

sooon, we will make the undead beautiful again. and all the female belfs will re-roll undead.

˙ʎllᴉs ɐ ˙ǝʞoɾ ɐ sɐʍ ʇɐɥʇ ˙ɐɥɐɥɐʍɯ ˙sǝʌlǝ ɥƃᴉɥ ɹno ǝʌɐɥ uɐɔ ǝʍ ¡uǝɥʇ

1 Like

High Elves are in the Alliance and should get a new rig so we don’t copy the Blood Elf model again.

I was, All trolls are just trolls, that’s what we call a race.

Go to a black person and go ahead and tell them they aren’t human, if physical differences mean someone is a different race to you. :man_shrugging:

You don’t you thought different troll tribes and cultures were different races.
You thought Night Elves and Trolls were the same race. :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

It doesn’t, this is a fantasy game. I honest to god can’t believe that needs to be explained. :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

Are you saying you are even incapable of arguing with brick walls?

I mean, you do you boo. :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

It’s night time. :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

How… do you do this?

Also I can read that! Yay! Years of stealing notes from friends came back to be useful!