High Elf compromise

Not if they actually gave high elves their own model.

2 Likes

Npcs are not proof.

If you use npc as proof, then i say all npcs are immortal. Since they respawn after being killed.

Clearly YOU don’t know what that is because…you have none other then conjecture, still waiting on your proof i’m wrong.

Still waiting for you to prove me wrong. I mean the other one backtracked after first trying to say they didn’t say i was wrong, then when it was pointed out…they ran off.

Still waiting for you to prove i’m wrong though…and you got nothing. And no matter how many times you say it, i still win if you have no proof.

But there’s nothing that says that they look different.

Imo, the main thing with this is that changing their skin would defeat the purpose of making them different in the first place.

It would be like giving nightborne a flat purple skintone… there would be outrage, and there should be. The same applies to Void elves.

1 Like

There’s nothing that said a lot of races looked different until they did.

It would be more like giving the Nightborne night elf body options.

2 Likes

I didn’t say “crack squad”…so

I also didn’t make a whole 2 named NPC’s…so

I also didn’t make a starting area the size of a pimple…so

So, let me know when you can disprove what i said. Until then all you have is “no you can’t use NPC’s… because it doesn’t fit what i say”.

I guess I have to explain this again.

You made the claim.
That means the burden of proof it’s on you.

I can claim the sky it’s green and choose that hill to die on, but if I someone asks me for proof of that, I can’t simply say that someone else has to prove me wrong, because that would be foolish.

3 Likes

Burden of proof is a legal duty that encompasses two connected but separate ideas that for establishing the truth of facts in a trial before tribunals in the United States: the “burden of production” and the “burden of persuasion” In a legal dispute, one party is initially presumed to be correct, while the other side bears the burden of producing evidence persuasive enough to establish the truth of facts needed to satisfy all the required legal elements of legal dispute.

Yeah. You do not know what it means. Npc numbers is not a convincing argument.

3 Likes

How does the number argument keep getting dragged up?

1 Like

So like Void elves.

And round and round we go…

1 Like

Simple look at the voidelf leader.

Because there’s only a handful of High Elves

It makes zero sense for them to exist as their own race

2 Likes

Void elves weren’t even in the game at all until they became an AR.

High elves could easily be given a differentiated model.

And YOU MADE THE CLAIM I’M WRONG, the burden of proof is on you.

That’s not how that works, i made the claim and pointed to what you don’t like as proof…you have nothing to disprove me. So the burden of proof is still in your court.

And no amount of you saying…NO U makes any difference until you can disprove what i said.

This IS your opinion, but i am not the one saying

But you have nothing to disprove my claim. Let me know when you get it.

imagine trying to equate a few outliers as being equal to or even more important than the vast majority of their people :smile:

With playable void elves the numbers argument is void.

Imagine trying to minimize entire populations of area’s built around things reflected ingame by calling them “outliers”. LOL

2 Likes

outliers of the blood elves? yes thats correct usage my gnome

Outliers of High Elves.