High Elf compromise

Found it

h ttps://i.redd.it/30db25i60ju01.png

Such difference much wow

There are more high elves than there are void elves by a significant number.

What I love about this picture is the Night elf piece has been shrunk to fit beside the Nightborne, and that by cutting the pic in half you don’t see the whole posture of the Nightborne.

I got an idea, how about you take a Nightborne, and a Night elf (in a full body mog) and just stand them next to each other and take a screenshot. Blur out the name and the faction, and see if we can pick out which is which.

Proof?

Why are elves suddenly their own metric?

:woman_shrugging:

Blood elf and void elfs are both High elfs let’s not try to say they aren’t or you will open a big can from both sides.

Orcs have tusk humans don’t just to humor that weak attempt.

Oh i do too, but that’s what compromise looks like. Besides it would be better than nothing at all.

Yes there are. Blizzard broke their own reason for not allowing High Elves…i just posted this as a compromise.

you have no proof of how many alliance high elves there are, how many void elves there are, or how whether there are more or less void elves than alliance high elves. there could be less void elves than high elves and it STILL wouldnt matter. they ruin faction identity and that is more then enough of a reason to say sorry :woman_shrugging:, the horde is waiting

I thought elves were imperial?

Where. is. the. proof.

Why? Because they make no sense?

In. The. Game.

Also. Common sense.

1 Like

Void elves are referred to as a crack squad by Ion and were made by a ritual to transform kidnapped blood elves into ethereals being interrupted. Their numbers are extremely limited. The high elves have multiple settlements and a full military force.

The silhouettes match up perfectly. so does the skin color and hair color the only difference is the upturned ears so give high elves slightly shorter ears and a different idle animation since that’s enough for you apparently.

1 Like

And how does that benefit faction rivalry exactly? To tell everyone to play Horde.

3 Likes

I was gonna go with outdated and such, but that works too

Here’s me been worried about things like class balance when I should have been asking, “what about the elf balance?”.

1 Like

So without any numbers you have no proof? Got it.

You cut the image in half, shrunk the night elf piece and adjusted it to the Nightborne model, and you think that is evidence? How about you do as I suggested and put them in full mogs and stand them next to each other. If they’re really that similar we shouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

1 Like

I also like the use of the mage dress that covers up everything but the arms and head

Slams fist on the table

Where’s my green elves?? Alert the presses! Because clearly Blizzard hates the Horde because they haven’t added green skin elves yet. What a travesty, we cannot let this injustice stand.

And how exactly do nightborn not ruin faction identity?

Also frankly I really don’t care about keeping people on the horde in a game where the faction balance is around 60/40 at max level and even more out of whack in high end content.

Right now there are 14 alliance guilds in the top 100. Of those 4 are oceanic 1 is US 1 single guild in the top 100 world is an alliance us guild. Oh and that one guild is club camel that is moving to area 52 horde for shadowlands.

The faction balance is completely out of control literally anything that can shift the balance should be encouraged high elves are the least invasive option. Right now they should legit be starting to give extra loot drops to alliance of significant quality the gap is insane.