High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

They’ve been part of that story.

8 Likes

Nope, the Wrath High elves were there as supporting “flavor” of the battle against the Scourge.

Now they have the Void.

The alliance high elves didn’t turn into void elves. Now you’re trolling.

5 Likes

I know that, but it’s clear to me that’s Blizzard’s substitute nonetheless.

So you don’t think keeping Alleria and the other HE’s around wasn’t a mistake leading to this lose-lose situation? I keep repeating myself hoping you respond to that so I am asking you directly now.

Not really, no. There’s no compelling reason why she shouldn’t be around and that’s still not the point of this discussion or thread. What’s done is done. Drachenmeyer btw.

5 Likes

So you accept no High Elves? Or is “what’s done is done” only apply to one thing and not another?

Besides, Blizzard themselves said Blood Elves are High Elves. Sure they went rogue or whatever you want to call it, and then the Void Elves went double-rogue and rogued back, but they’re the same people lol. Just with less pretty princess castles.

You’re again trolling. There are high elves. They are in the game. Whether you like it or not.

5 Likes

Uhh… You know they were in every expansion since then except Draenor right? And their content got cut from Draenor. with the Blood Elves.

They’re part of a big cutscene in Legion.

7 Likes

Nah. They didn’t. Ion says “Blood Elves are sort of High Elves.”

They also said, “Anything is possible.” “In the Near Term” and most recently that they were looking into fan feedback for future Allied Races.

7 Likes

I think Mekkatorque cameod in those scenes as well, but any Gnome would tell you their race has long-been ignored.

There you are trying to rule my opinions not worth mentioning. Stop trying to battle me over who gets to say what they believe. My disruption of the echo chamber here isn’t sitting well with you. You’re why blizzard won’t talk to us. Probably why aliens won’t either.

Right, being intentionally confrontational and ignoring other comments, Sorry its on you.

5 Likes

What have I ignored? I pointed out what you’re ignoring (still). I believe I touched on everything else.

Go read Shadow of the Sun. It goes into detail on how Aethas Sunreaver wants the Blood Elves to rejoin Dalaran and when it starts.

The group was named after him and so was the building. They where a new group as of WotLK.

Everyone else has linked evidence against you. Your choice to ignore it only shows your ignorance in the matter.

The idea that Sunreavers are not a new organization is ridiculous. It’s one of the main points of their story arcs and part of the intrigue for the group. Rejoining on shaky ground.

The idea that the entirety of the elves who taught Humans magic being the Sunreavers is ridiculous and easily disproved. Especially when we see High Elves as part of the Kirin Tor that are part of the same group the Sunreavers split off from.

The fact that you don’t even know the lore of those events or what Blood Elf groups are about puts into question if you are really a fan of Blood Elves.

10 Likes

You’ve ignored pretty much everything. You’ve stated that Alleria shouldn’t exist, it’s bad writing, there shouldn’t be high elves. Every time someone counters you, you cry foul and start repeating yourself. Alleria is there and so are the high elves. They’ve been there the whole time.

6 Likes

Which led to this whole point of contention. Was it the right call keeping her around? I’m not gonna stop asking you. Think of it as talking in circles, but that’s how it looks when you’re chasing someone trying to dodge.

It doesn’t matter. That’s the point. It happened, move on. Also its not telling you not to talk just because I countered a point you made. I also already answered you.

5 Likes

Sigh.

Do I go back to the “Void Elves happened, move on” thing to point out hypocrisy, or do I just ask the same question yet again?

You’ll probably ignore both. Again, this is why Blizzard won’t talk to us.

It’s not a good faith argument. Time to walk away and talk about real High Elf stuff.

11 Likes

Yea I’m seein that. Which is sad again. This game has so much to offer and there’s people yelling until they’re blue in the face not to add things.

5 Likes

Well, you know, they’ve got to get those other Allied Races they want that they haven’t made Allied Race request threads for and don’t talk about.

“I don’t like Elves. And I don’t know what I want. But I want it bad.”

6 Likes