High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Yea. I would like to make a High Elf mage. For some reason it just doesn’t feel quite right as a Void elf to me. I was wondering if they were going to add another city to each faction eventually because they took one away. Might be a high elf stronghold? They are very magical.

5 Likes

The last city I saw that mattered was Suramar. To be fair, Boralus and the Zandalari capital.

The cities are pointless. They just spread people out further. Ironforge is a Ghost Town. I’ve only ever gone to the Tauren city like, twice.

They’re great for fluff, but like, I didn’t question the place the High Mountain Tauren lived, you know?

Though I’d like to see the Void Elf Space Rock get colonized.

5 Likes

True. I didn’t even think about the new cities to be honest lol. They feel more like NPC zones.

Fully functioning Telegos ftw.

5 Likes

Yeah. They’ve actually added a ton of cities. They’re just NPC zones.

But they don’t need bigger player zones because players don’t go there, and if they do they just get more spread out.

Boralus and Zandalar are going to be abandoned when the next expansion comes out. But at least, because they’re NPC cities, they’ll still feel like cities.

Ironforge and the Exodar don’t strike me as cities.

5 Likes

Do you always label people who disagree as “trolls” and “yelling”? That’s honestly a big part of the problem between us, although I doubt you’ll see it.

Open your mind. I understand what you want and why you want it.

When you want it the most
There’s no easy way out
When you’re ready to go
And your heart’s left in doubt
Don’t give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that’s the way it is
That’s the way it is

7 Likes

Yea. Well I mean the Exodar is a ship to be fair. I’m not sure what I’d like to see as far as a player zone goes to be honest. I did kind of like the Vindicaar being the central hub for a bit. Players smushed in there and all.

5 Likes

Our hearts go on.

1 Like

I like the cute little starter zones. Like, I wish I could cruise in Suramar instead of that little fortress as my Nightborne. But at the same time, like… do I want them to rebuild and phase Suramar? Not really.

Just a waste of resources.

The Allied Race starting zones are pretty well done. You can go and hang out there with the others of your race if you want. But nobody does.

5 Likes

I hang out in Telegos sometimes but, you’re right, the zones are woefully barren.

5 Likes

Nothing is a waste of resources.

1 Like

Unfortunately some starting zones can’t be returned to. :frowning:

What are we going to do in a rebuilt, phased Suramar?

Not be in Org or Silvermoon? Or Phased Undercity.

5 Likes

You mean what are we not going to do? Cause I have a long list of things to do.

I don’t know about that. I can still get to Teldressil and Undercity.

You just gotta talk to Bronze Dragons.

They should bronze Dragon me the pre-cataclysm Stormwind while they’re working on Vanilla.

5 Likes

clears throat its classic notice the black label Gestures

5 Likes

Eh. That’d take a ton of developer resources. Suramar is massive.

They can just keep working on Mechagon or whatever.

I personally have always thought that Warcraft is interesting so instead of building new places like Outland, and Alternate Universe Outland, that they should just phase the places they’ve already built. And they can now so that’s really nice.

5 Likes

Not as big as my ego.

Another day and another additional support for High Elves in the Alliance! We will prevail!

10 Likes
7 Likes