High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

You sound very irritated though. Which i find confusing since none of what you said applies to this thread.

Whatever floats your boat I guess

7 Likes

That’s a general WoW issue anyways.

Everything takes developmental resources.

So if you only play WoW for Pet battles, then every dungeon, warfront, battleground, raid, etc. takes resources away from what you want.

It’s a shared experience.

I don’t want to play Kul’tirans. They happened. I’m happy for the people who want to play them.

So, People who don’t want more Elf races are just as effected as everybody is by the development pipeline.

The request for High Elves isn’t hurting them. The way videogames is made is hurting them.

After all, multiple races can be developed at the same time. So… they’re as much victims as we all are. Which means it’s moot.

22 Likes

You’re reading it how you want to. Confirmation bias.

But is it Horde Bias?

This Zandalari was quick to adopt Goblin/Gnome technology once they hit the Isles…

I dig the mog.

5 Likes

Maybe it’s negative wheel bias and we’re racing?

You’ve yet to supply anything that supports your supposition that we’re demanding blizzard makes this happen. So I don’t know?

6 Likes

Anyways you confuse what i’m doing with trying to convince you of anything. I’m just speaking, lol. Doesn’t matter what you think about what I said, lol

Sunreaver’s Sanctuary? That didn’t exist “prior to the city’s destruction”. It’s named after Aethas during Wrath of the Lich King.

It’s name also changed to “Windrunner’s Sanctuary” in Legion.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Sunreaver%27s_Sanctuary

Also the High Elf equivalent is the Silver Enclave. Which existed at the same time as the Sunreaver’s Sanctuary. Also got its name changed to Greyfang Enclave in Legion.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Silver_Enclave

Keep posting misinformation, it’s funny to see the long posts with a lot of misunderstanding that can be easily pointed out.

9 Likes

No…provide me an example of people demanding or obligating things and I will consider your position.

Like I said, you’re just claiming people are self entitled as an attack to this thread, even when you have zero examples.

So “funny”, haha?

11 Likes

Gotta have that toe-out if you want to drift.

6 Likes

That… doesn’t even come close to supporting your supposition still. If you don’t care what anyone here thinks, why are you posting?

5 Likes

I care.

I’m a very caring person.

I want them posting.

1 Like

As I have said before, the name is the least important. Even Silver Elves doesn’t have to be about “Silver Covenant,” people just like the word Silver lol.

Even Highvale don’t refer themselves as “High Elves” all their quest text refers to them as “Highvale Elves”

Personally I don’t like Exiled Elves because it will always put their identity on perspective to the home they lost, which is kinda already why the Draenei call themselves that.

I like Silver Elves not because of the Silver Covenant (IMO SC High Elves would be Dalarani Elves) but because of the coloquial meanings giving to it as a color and metal.

Silver is a precious metal and, like gold, often symbolizes riches and wealth. Silver is believed to be a mirror to the soul, helping us to see ourselves as others see us. As a gemstone silver represents hope, unconditional love, meditation, mystic visions, tenderness, kindness, sensitivities, and psychic abilities.

10 Likes

Not saying I don’t want people to post I just don’t understand their logic.

5 Likes

Personally I like the name Covenant Elves

Halo theme intensifies

7 Likes

It’s a good thing they take note of the popularity of the High Elf request then. Since Blizzard will have to prioritize in the future what they want to work on, it wouldn’t make sense to work on unpopular projects.

6 Likes

Look around, forums and social are mostly for people to talk to themselves, not to change minds.

I mean I’ll agree that Void Elves are dumb, but when BE’s broke off from the Alliance in the Lore, that ship kind of sailed. The mistake was keeping Alleria and company around.

I prefer Storm Elves because there’s a perfectly good Plot Thread involving the SC in MOP that hasn’t been resolved.

2 Likes

xD. High elves with HIGH CALIBERS.

5 Likes