High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Thats an interesting thing that I had realization about the other day with some players wanting to undo what blood elves are.

Which is your way of saying “this is the explanation I came up with and I am going to say that something was “implied” that wasnt said to fit what I want”.

Players came up with it. Blizz didnt say it. Go ask in another tweet if you need to.

11 Likes

I’ll take deductive reasoning for 500 Alex!

1 Like

wiith the game directors solid ‘no’ on playable alliance ‘high’ elves and confirmation ARs are going to get much, much rarer after BFA, you are exceptionally optimistic if you think they are going to blow one of those rare slots on an exact copy of an already existing race :woman_factory_worker:

3 Likes

I for one hope they use it to diversify our options as much as is possible.

Most Allied Races are Copy/Pastes of existing races with a very minor change to them, so it is possible for it to occur.

Now what you should have said was it’s unlikely for Blizz to make a second Blood Elf themed Allied Race.

Purple is the best eye color and high elves need it. Once I have them you can stare as much as you want!

10 Likes

I would be genuinely happy for you if you get your jinyu, but I won’t play them.

2 Likes

Longingly.

1 Like

If the shoe fits. You’ve asked for High elves, and then gave you an altered elf model instead, and explained why high elves wouldn’t work as an Alliance race. They even refer to Void elves as a different “Flavor” of high elf. In the end you can call it whatever you want.

Like it would matter to you, as you’ve already shown us that you only acknowledge the dev’s comments when they suit your agenda. You quite literally fabricated an entire story up in your head just to undermine a tweet from a dev that said something you didn’t like.

2 Likes

See, blood elves and high elves can get along across faction lines, in some cases.

3 Likes

I am a strong supporter of cross faction intermingling.

1 Like

And how do you know that void elves werent made up before allied races were implemented? Before players started requesting high elves as frequently?

What “story” did I create exactly?

2 Likes

Please explain how many concession races the Horde recieved because they couldn’t get the ones people wanted because “reasons”.

9 Likes

I don’t consider Void Elves a concession race. They are the thing I never knew I always wanted.

1 Like

Yeah everyone is you.

9 Likes

i love void elves too. such a cool aesthetic

then why are void elves by far the most played AR

3 Likes

Well I agree with Hecatone, so that falls on it’s face.

No, everyone is you.

You seem very egocentric. You argue on the basis of “I liked it so everyone will” I argue on the basis of “From my experience watching people talking about this subject as far back as WOTLK, people wanted High Elves, and these threads reinforce this point”

But since you like it then its fine then. How very childish.

9 Likes

You guys can like void elves, more power to you, but I’ll keep asking for high elves.

9 Likes