High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Feel free to believe Reno. It’s not like the icons shows the opposite, but, feel free.

4 Likes

There are Jinyu and Furbolg that support the Alliance. Why not them, why some belves but they have blue eyes?

Just answer the scenario, Mowa.

Because they want to be pretty.

But being pretty sucks.

I dont look at it as them caving or wanting high elves to make them money or any of that. However, with many of the points that have been made and the request having so many people interested, they may make them playable because of that.

1 Like

No one told you to make a Kul’Tiran.

I am confused by what you meant.

For the record, Blizz has never said they were a compromise. This is what players came up with.

13 Likes

You guys are the ones clamoring for blue eyes, so seems like you’re not entirely happy with what you have.

Also I love my night elves and none of them will change when I have my high elves as well.

12 Likes

Kul’Tirans are pretty. What’s there to be confused about?

It was pretty much what Ion was implying in the Q&A when they asked why void elves over high elves. All of the reasons why Void elves were changed from “Standard” High elves was certainly a way to compromise on a demand they didn’t feel would work.

3 Likes

I am not into reverse mermaids plus they are boring to me. Furbolg are okay but I wouldn’t play one myself. Also I want high elves with an altered model and more than just blue eyes for options.

Give me purple eyes.

2 Likes

Yes, so I can stare at em.

2 Likes

What a crazy notion that we’d want more customization options for a race we already play… You know, instead of asking for a race that already exists, and is playable.

4 Likes

They already have too many ways to be pretty. They need some ways to be ugly.

1 Like

The Horde is waiting for them in that case too.

1 Like

Excuse me? They’re freshwater deep ones, with an opressive caste system.

Okay so. Not-blood elves, but we want to invent a new model out of nowhere to justify adding them. Despite all of our mockups looking like humans.

Blood elf mage with violet eyes, just saying.

… and you can have which ever race you want, lore be damned! But I’m entitled to mine… for lore reasons.

2 Likes