High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

I thought they looked a little blue-ish…

No, they are very much green.

I logged in earlier, happy as can be – but everything changed when I realized the Horde had an interesting race they could play as.

Oh, wait, that didn’t happen because it is lunacy…

3 Likes

Never, because the High Elf units will have blue glow and the Blood Elf will get green glow, it’s on unit icon list which is more trustworthy than a model viewer that don’t show particles and special effects like eye glow.

Blizzard uses eye color as differentiation between them and they aren’t going to add green eyes to High Elf units unless it is done by mistake. Lowerise High Elves had natural green eyes just as much as other colors, but for gameplay and differentiation reasons, Blizzard represent them all with blue eyes.

7 Likes

It did happen, The Horde has Belves they can play as.

And when they do?

1 Like

You’re missing the point, but I don’t think you were aiming for it.

Ah…well…in the end it’s not like the eye colors really matter. :smile_cat:

1 Like

A Blood Elf mage with violet eyes, would be sick.

3 Likes

You might be surprised by some ppl, where eye color and a race title mean a whole lot.

1 Like

I ama high elf so how can I be jealous of myself? You are a night elf. You’re busy eating twigs and berries so you know not proper confection!

Wrong. Avarie is a saint and above eating twigs and berries.

We’ve had tea. It was lovely.

1 Like

You’re a warrior and warriors are dumb >=(

I still dont get why a customization option for Belves is so important for the folks on this thread.

Because Restricted customization is bad in a roleplaying setting.

True. But why do they want them on the Alliance, when the race is on the Horde?

1 Like

If they were thinking clearly…it shouldn’t matter to them at all. No customizations any race can get effects any other playable race let alone a race that isn’t even playable.

Exactly, Void elves were Blizzard’s attempt to compromise on an issue they’ve been against for many years, and not an event they’re likely going to repeat. And the only way they could even rationalize adding such a similar race to the Alliance was by adjusting their appearance very carefully as to not infringe on Blood elves.

Jealous of what? You’re the one pining for a race that I’ve been playing for years. But have fun with your night elves and blueberry elves. c:

1 Like

Because there are High Elves that support the Alliance and they want to play as them.

2 Likes

At this point I’m not even sure if ‘compromise’ is an appropriate term for Void Elves. I think ‘gift’ would be better. :gift::tada:

3 Likes

I am happy to have Void Elves, cause that means I can be pretty on the Alliance too.

1 Like