High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Blatantly bumping a thread with an alt?

Of course it could all just be under the umbrella of Death now.

1 Like

I dont think a bump is necessary really, people wont be able to let it fade… i wouldnt mind if it cooled off for a bit though. Especially with blizzcon around the corner.

Even if they occasionally tread the forums, i doubt anything would make them go “hey guys we have about two weeks to throw a high elf concept together, its a hot topic on the forums right now! go go go” unless of course they started a concept well before blizzcon.

1 Like

I am an Alt, congratulations and its not bumping if you people are gonna post on it anyways. There 3 things certain in this world. Death, Taxes and A High Elf topic. Some times you feel like a Blood Elf, others… a Tauren.

1 Like

Don’t tell anyone. I want it to be a secret.

2 Likes

1 Like

Actually, Quel’thalas was invaded and the Sunwell defiled in the year 20, not 21.

We are currently either in 33 or 34, so 13 to 14 years.

To add info for consideration: The blood elves quit the Alliance in the year 22. It’s been a little over a decade since blood and high elves took their distinct paths.

4 Likes

HE soon in blizzcon

2 Likes

I believe blizz will announce allied races in blizzcon with hig elves in ally

If not… hope they prepare for mass rage from half comunity

2 Likes

You’re joking right?

God forbid.

I forgot of Kappa

(i deleted my previous post lol idk how)

1 Like

I mean until the game shuts down or they obliterate every High Elf in the game it’s up in the air then. They have flat out even said no before to things and then that changed after a time. They tried to remove flying with no indication of bringing it back, but that was reversed. So… It’s essentially pointless to argue about “this is your compromise and High Elves will never happen”.

Thank goodness no one is talking about anything that is life threatening then.

1 Like

And they gave you pathfinder. Just like they gave you void elves.

Come back when they say it was a compromise. Otherwise, you can stick to whatever you have decided and I will stick with what I have decided.

3 Likes

Mine is based on logic. I can make an educated guess. You’re just being hopeful to put it nicely.

It’s interesting that Blizzard never said void elves were created due to high elf requests, nor tried to push void elves as their substitutes. Every time they were asked, the answer is that they wanted to create something “new”.

11 Likes

New right, so it stands to reason they were very much aware of the 15yo request and that they already existed in the form of Blood Elves and this was there best shot whether you or i agree its any good, at a new twist on the High Elf.I mean its not hard to connect the dots.

1 Like

Mine is based on logic as well because I am not putting words into the collective mouth of Blizz for whatever reason or making assumptions.

Which is why I keep pointing out that this is something players spout, not Blizz.

5 Likes

boring just more reskinned elves

1 Like

Probably the worst possible choice for a full Allied Race. If you’ve ever complained that Lightforged should’ve been customization options, don’t ask for High Elves.

Saying that, I’d love an option for Void Elves to look like High Elves. Just… not a full race.

1 Like