High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

This answer is good and more along the lines I was looking for

If that guy wasn’t a jackass I would have been nice back to him.

2 Likes

Oh but remember.

So essentially.

Just actively trolling.

The antis ladies and gentlemen. :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

see.
Jackass.

1 Like

Don’t be salty, man. Let people have their dreams, it’s just one thread, like… c’mon.

3 Likes

If everyone has kept up with the data mining, what do you think of the Alleria situation?

2 Likes

I just find it hard to understand how people won’t accept hearing no to a character skin for 2 years straight.

1 Like

New day. Same Support. High Elves in the Alliance! Now and forever!

9 Likes

Lol you didn’t come to the thread to do anything but flamebait and troll sweetheart.

You gave yourself away from your first post.

And now you’re mad for being called out on it. :rofl:

1 Like

Well from what I’ve gathered it’s just visions of what could happen that we have to fight through? There are hints of it happening though, based on the whispers she hears in the three sisters.

1 Like

Pretty obvious actually. You don’t flood yourself with Void and hold out forever.

Especially with an actual old god running around.

But I’m waiting to be surprised, it is just a “vision” after all.

2 Likes

And that’s why I call you a zealot.
Anyone that doesn’t bend over to support you is a troll in your eyes.

1 Like

I do wonder what they will do, I don’t think she’s gone forever, she’s not in a raid, but yes I think it’s a situation of what could be. I wonder if she would play a part in unifying the High elves post what ever happens?

4 Likes

Actually a troll is a troll in my eyes.

You pretending otherwise seems to be a you problem, because if you came in with a “disagreement” and wanted to “discuss” you wouldn’t of started with

:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Nah that really is my question.
It completely baffles me.

I am actually more interested in how the story will play out than I have been in months with the datamined info, and downright excited about some things. It would be nice if she ends up playing a part in unifying the high elves, though I’d still love to see them actually do more with Vereesa.

5 Likes

Then read the OP like a regular, non-aggro person would of done from the beginning.

Or continue your charade, I’m bored with this.

Even actual antis are more enjoyable to talk to. They actually have points, you’re just yelling. :sleepy:

3 Likes

I thought I was an anti according to you earlier.
Im so confused.
What am I now?

Her too, I wonder if anyone would have any qualms with Valeera having a hand in anything?

3 Likes

Not me, I love her!

4 Likes

Same, I guess a leader within a group doesn’t have to be exactly from the actual group they lead. I.E. Alleria to the Void elves, by extension is pretty much Is a void elf, but not of the same origins as her group.

4 Likes