High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

I have a list of things I would love to see, but mostly addressed in the OP, paladins probably being most important.

As for the Antis, I don’t know what will make them feel better tbh. I know a few have addressed a story that would have them leaving the Safety of Dalaran, if they are neutral, that sort of thing… but other wise best not to spend a whole lot of time on it.

3 Likes

Equating a no answer for a race versus them having to take legal action to protect their IP from private servers/etc, however it worked out, is baffling.

Blizzard had to make classic. If they weren’t mired in legal actions and stopping others from making money/etc off their own ideas and games we’d have never seen classic. It’s not even in same same ballpark as this vapid high elf idea.

1 Like

Well then they better start on separate server for every single expansion considering vanilla isn’t the only private server out there!

To the bin with this.

3 Likes

cough flying cough

4 Likes

I was mostly just curious what would make it feel better for them.

Not many answered though, because the answer is that any case where we get them is unacceptable to them.

Murgy answered, and Tarrok, and I think a couple others (my memory is bad please don’t shoot me if you answered and I forgot). This was a bit ago in one of the alt threads while the other capped thread was locked down.

3 Likes

how are you still talking!?!?!?
Its been 2 bleeding years!

1 Like

And you’re still level 10?

Wouldn’t you rather spend time leveling?

Instead of raging about things you can ignore on the forums? :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Hey now. I am still level 13. You got a problem?

2 Likes

Yeah my forum avatar is still level 10.
I don’t see the correlation between a character purely for forums and talking about the same topic for 2 years

1 Like

So we’re on the same page.

Cause I don’t see the correlation between someone complaining about things they can ignore and apparently still keeping track of said topic for 2 years.

So either you’re an anti who’s character hopping, or just trolling. :man_shrugging:

Either way that’s boring. Especially when they don’t bring any valid points into their complaints, they so rarely do.

5 Likes

see i feel you are fighting a war that is not currently happening XD

1 Like

I think

Asking for an Allied race.

And WAR.

Are two very different things.

1 Like

riiiiight.
Okay got it.
You’re a zealot.
I got all the info I needed

1 Like

Glad you got something out of that.

Thanks for providing the “unique” point of view antis and casuals always do.

:sleepy:

2 Likes

I didn’t come to provide a unique view.
I wanted to know how you could possibly keep this going for 2 years.
The answer was you’re nutters aha

Because it’s wanted?

And because we’re allowed to?

Insightful

2 Likes

Asking once or twice is a valid request.
2 years straight is a tantrum.

1 Like

Not sure how you believe requests work but in this instance.

“Asking for High elves” is a singular request. Regardless of how “long” it lasts.

But again, thank you for flooding us with your intellect. :sleeping:

14 Likes

The answer is because we like high elves and want to play them, and blizzard did say they were looking at feedback for future ARs. We are keeping our feedback visible and discussing a subject we enjoy.

But by all means, call people names, that makes your points so very valid.

12 Likes

No need to feed him Folks.

5 Likes