High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

That would be disappointing, but given the track record not at all surprising.

Edit: Though the antis do always say they have high elves on the horde, so alliance high elves wouldn’t need to be neutral because according to the antis they have them already.

10 Likes

Honestly, I hope they do add High Elves, but as an Alliance core race along with Ogres as Horde core Race.

5 Likes

I lol’d pretty hard on this comment! Thanks for that :slight_smile:

Yeh but how could alliance players get something they want without Horde at least getting the same? They gotta have those tats and blue eyes too!

4 Likes

Yeah, I know. Wishful thinking on my part.

4 Likes

No offense but you guys seem to be talking in circles not really going anywhere. Is this what its like with no Against around?

3 Likes

I don’t know, having the same conversation over and over with antis is also talking in circles.

13 Likes

the thing is though we actually enjoy this.

7 Likes

No offense taken. There’s just not much left to say in all honesty

At least the mega thread has stayed open so there aren’t multiple High Elf threads anymore. This thread is basically a community lounge where High Elves are a hot topic

8 Likes

Touche 10/c

I have a theory that as soon as Blizz starts losing revenue from the recent backlash and content dry spells, they will add more cosmetics and mounts to the WoW Shop. Some of those cosmetics will be purchasable allied races. I believe that might be the way High Elves are added, as purchased content plus new race. Since WoW is pretty much free to play with tokens they will have to make up lost revenue somehow.

This video brings good memories.
I choose hunter.

13 Likes

I mean you say that…

Original “For the Alliance!” quote!

5 Likes

You know I was going to correct you, but then I saw a thread about adding High Elves alongside the Vulpera…

/sigh

1 Like

That is incredibly hopeful and just has a 99.9% of never happening in fact id go so far as 100%. Players would literally riot… Again.

Yeah adding cosmetics to the game store would be received poorly. They can effectively do the same thing without blowback by releasing new allies races with new expansions

3 Likes

They already have added cosmetics to the store.

I hardly count the 3 helmets that look good in literally no transmog

3 Likes

Aw, come on, are you serious?

1 Like