High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

I play alliance in Classic so it definitely was not me. I find it hilarious.

It isn’t a lie.
“I am going to point out people who make topics that I don’t like are alts , but I don’t pay any attention to people who make topics I agree with.”
Stating you are being hypocritical is not lying based on such an observation.

Look at your own posts. It is okay to use an alt to drum up false support by bumping a topic, but its not okay to make a topic using an alt that other disagree on? =
They’re the same thing.

i though you said you weren’t playing classic? JUST TRYING TO AVOID BEING ON MY SERVER, I SEE. D:

I mean…level 3 alliance gnome doesn’t really qualify as playing. Why would I play an inferior faction in Vanilla?

i’m knighting the crap out of you guys right now. i am full judas status i think. sigh.

If that makes you Judas in the eyes of others then maybe they’re not people worth holding company. Just saying.
Besides, if anyone wishes to talk smack to me, they are more than welcome to do so where I might respond to them.

scorched#9805 for discord

scorched#1714 for bnet

i am kinda at my breaking point now with the helf thing and am ready to move past it.

i took you off for really no reason. but i wouldn’t mind being your friend again. assuming we never discuss helf stuff ever. lol

I am insulted gasps and falls over

…What’s going on now?

i had a breakdown on discord, but i’m fine now, thanks for asking.

1 Like

I missed something in my hiatus.

You owe me cookies

do i look like a gnome to you? >_>

1 Like

Depends on the toon.

gnomes are not this green or studly. /flex

IN DA EYES OF DA ZANDALARI! ALL ARE SMOL!

Capslock

Weighing in on the hunter vs mage for high elves, I’d say hunter. I plan to main a high elf hunter when we get them.

1 Like

Don’t you already main a hunter? Nevermind, I will take it anyway. So what… That’s 4 for hunter now and 1 mage?

I was going to level a High Elf Hunter should they become playable. I might still do, but I will be /racechanging this human into a High Elf Paladin first thing

1 Like

Surprisingly, no. I’ve played my monk more than anything else in bfa.

2 Likes

I’ll probably race change characters I have no ideas for as they are.

1 Like

Would High Elves even be considered for monk? I never stopped to think about it and I am not that wise when it comes to monk/Pandaria lore.