High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Idk but Vulpera is making it more cringeworthy for me to ever switch from Alliance to Horde now.

Like, all ive ever wanted was High elves and yet Ion still thinks Blood Elves are High elves

"High elves are blue eyed and they are allied with blue.

You never go blue skinned elves or green eyed elves and go red and call yourselves High Elves. Only villains do that."

Haha we all do that. Itā€™s the first rule of forum debate, misquote and take out of context.

See, i did it again!

Ooooh, thatā€™s gonna make dinner conversations with Jaina and Derek awkward

To be fair, I only recall Dark Iron dwarves needing a mythic dungeon to unlock

I think that Blizz should hire game players as the keepers of lore. To the players, the lore is a huge part of the game whereas to the developers it is just a byproduct of creating storylines.

The big exception to this was Legion. Somehow that story felt big, momentous and well thought out. Best writing Blizz has done since WC3.

kt require like every kultiran dungeon including siege of boralus. which at the time was mythic only. also to finish up the mech story you have to do operation mechagon. which is a horrible dungeon. (i was carried through it already and am not looking forward to having to do it again)

I still need to kill King Mechagonā€¦

1 Like

that fight isnā€™t bad but some of the fights in there are totally awful.

I like hard fights. Iā€™m patient and like to learn and improve. I donā€™t mind wiping until done right as long as people are improving.

The problem is to get into a group when you are not a tank or healer and have no experience in that particular dungeon.

Mythic zero dungeons should be queuable.

3 Likes

Neither i, i already did even +12ā€™s but itā€™s so hard to find a group for Mechagon, the biggest issue is that no one do mechanics.

Very fitting that Mechagon is a veryā€¦ mechanical intensive dungeon.

I think that this, a very steep and hard unlocking process, combined with the fact that the race is just underwhelming, they are in the road to be the least popular AR.

I think itā€™s funny that the pro people are always ā€œItā€™s going to be next patch! I KNOW IT!ā€ or something like ā€œblizzcon! this is our time!ā€ and it never is. funny how the date keeps getting pushed and omg the next thing is always the perfect time! but it never is LOL

iā€™m hoping thereā€™s a heroic. or i will have to do it next expansion when i can solo it. :frowning:

I donā€™t think I saw anyone who expected high elves in 8.3.

9 Likes

there probably will be a heroic version come 8.3
they did it for karazhan by splitting it in 2. They also made the 2 other mythic only dungeons added in 7.2 and 7.3 respectively have a heroic mode in a later patch

2 Likes

I feel like Iā€™m the only one here that wants High Elves but doesnā€™t feel they are gonna happen lol

Thatā€™s how I feel as well. I ask because I want them, not because I think itā€™s going to happen.

1 Like

9.0 will be a slam dunk if they give players High Elves, Orges, and also the new class.

7 Likes

Right? People say all kinds of stuff about us.

Iā€™ll pre-order the collectorā€™s edition if High Elves are in 9.0

1 Like

Itā€™s almost like everyone knew Vulpra and Mechagnomes where next.

1 Like