High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

The way i see it, Blizz still owes the Alliance something big in terms of allied races. The sheer imbalance of the Horde getting the Highmountain Tauren AND Nightborne while Alliance got Lightforged Draenei and Void Elves was either a major miscalculation or a blatant act of favoritism.

Maybe throw in the Sethrakk for the Alliance too.

1 Like

I am grumpy about everything. Not even kidding.

Well there’s finally a good allied race that can be warlocks plus mechagnomes are a thing. I couldn’t be more psyched about this patch. I’m sorry the alliance didn’t get what they wanted

Its at a point where I should punt blizz and all their stuff out the door, but people… damn people.

You act like the Nightborne aren’t ugly crack elves.

You also act like Highmountain were more developed than Lightforged. Or somehow more inspired.

You’re not gonna be grumpy with me too when dekkar race changes to vulpera are you? :sob::sob::sob:

I haven’t played horde much this expac. Now that sylv bailed I am working on a belf rogue though.

3 Likes

Rogue is a fun class :smiley:

I think the Nightborne are quite pretty… The NPC’s, at least lol

I think the NPCs are fugly.

I like my nightborne toons. They also had a whole zone with an amazing story and memorable npcs.

1 Like

A whole zone with awful aesthetics and an even worse story.

Lightforged had their own stuff as well. Velves didn’t but lightforged did.

We spent a long time in the trenches with them. I think they should have been neutral, like the pandaren. But that’s all water under the bridge at this point.

2 Likes

No, but the Belves sort of did. c:

Oooh, let me see
c:

I wad gonna become an anti but I get in this thread and I start knighting helf stuff again. Pls send help :>

2 Likes

I would have preferred to just nuked the Nightwell and been done with it

“We will add allied races when they are relevant to the story.”

“Now that all planned allied races are released, we are looking into feedback to decide which ones come next.”

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Exhibit A: this megathread. Haha.

If Blizz holds true to that then I don’t see them needing to create an allied race for each core race. Does anybody actually want LF undead?!