High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

No need to feel bad, I’m sure plenty of people are happy for those who genuinely want to play mechagnomes. I know I’m happy for you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is the kind of stuff that made me quit going out on my way to dog on the other AR megas. I know I’ve shown skepticism towards them in this thread, but try and keep it here. But now that they are here to stay, I am happy for those excited for them.

1 Like

People overreact in forums. Enjoy what you like and don’t worry about others.

4 Likes

Big? No. Established? Obviously they are. You unwittingly confirmed it:

That right there proves they are well-established, thank you. They have decades of history in the setting.

How’s that any different from most allied races?

Why? There’s zero lore tying those things together. It’s an arbitrary requirement for the sake of making things harder.

9 Likes

Actually there is. Dragons take on the forum Of High Elves. Your own supporters have said this as well. Its an easy tie in. But they aren’t well established. Adding them to content with little to no story does not make them well established in the MMO version of WOW.

1 Like

helves are well established though? do you even play wow or pay attention to what goes on on stuff alliance side? i play both sides.

2 Likes

I do. They haven’t been relevant since the forming of the SC, the game has gone on without them mostly.

2 Likes

they were at surmar the last i’ve seen. it’s not like they’re a main plot point or anything but they are pretty well represented. you finished suramar didn’t you?

9 Likes

also high elf people how do i always end up knighting you when i am upset with alliance as a whole? lolol

Masochism?

2 Likes

i told kirela last night i was now anti helf because of how alliance reacted to mechagnomes. you saw how long that lasted. >_>

Yes i did. And like i said before just peppering them in like spices on a steak aren’t making them super established. They lack any sort of structure. Gnomes have Gnomeregan, a leader etc. So do all the Other races, High Elves have nothing. No home, no leader, no governance, they have no united cause. This can all be created of course.

1 Like

I think being anti-helf because of how butthurt people are isnt a strong basis. I think it just solidifies you are being more annoyed with Alliance players.

No need to Knight against me i’m neutral on High Elves being playable.

the terrible thing is that i don’t even really play elves or care about them at all. i just got sucked into this endless drama. i will be making dekkar a vulpera because they can become WARLOCKS. but other than that. mechagnomes are where my interests are at right about now. lol. gnome master race.

1 Like

My question is, where the bleeding hell are they?!

I seem to recall a lot of players back when Velves were introduced saying how the velves, unlike the helves, had a story, with all the void-related stuff coming, and yet they’ve been absent from every case of void-related stuff throughout BFA, and I can’t seem to find any in 8.3 when we have LITERAL Old God invasions and void power running rampant across the entirety of Azeroth!

Where are the velves?! Isn’t this their time to shine?!

14 Likes

Especially with this next raid, and

spoilers !!!

Alleria could be going bad…

So isn’t it their time??

I’ve seen others say this too, doesn’t that mean you would play them if available but just don’t think they should be dropped in with the current situation?

1 Like

The post N’Zoth dialogue is out. Alleria is fine.

I rpobably wouldn’t play them, i dont play Blood Elves either. I think if implemented they shouldn’t be dropped in haphazardly. It is a delicate situation.