High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

I was responding to the video Mowchassa just posted… so why you’re taking the time to tell me this, I’ll have no idea.

3 Likes

Okay teacher’s pet.

Lmao. You guys know nobody here is a fan of Mechagnomes, so you come to a thread that has absolutely nothing to do about them… to celebrate their inclusion.

Definitely not trolling.

8 Likes

[citation needed]

1 Like

Check the High Elf Discord. Lol

1 Like

Alrighty then, I’ll contextualize it for you:

News Release: 7 October, 2019

Fans of the concept of playable High Elves for the Alliance suffered a minor setback today after it was revealed that two other additions, Vulpera and Mechagnomes, were announced as Allied Races…leaving High Elf fans once again wondering when, or if, their time would come.

5 Likes

I would, but I got booted when they purged all the antis.

1 Like

In that same story they don’t seem very neutral towards the horde, and they are ticked about their people being murdered.

The npcs from the classic database are listed as horde. Horde players go in to get nathanos’ papers, and he specifically tells the player to kill a specific number of each type of elf there.

But sure, they want to be bffs with the horde.

3 Likes

I came in here not even knowing there was a developer update, saw the comment Talen made congratulating us for Vulpera, and rejoined. I don’t know why you’re being so bitter and rude for no reason.

1 Like

I know why.

THere’s a Vulpera thread for this though. Go there to celebrate.

I don’t believe so.

Well, he certainly doesn’t have a problem believing that the holdouts from the very same fort where Admiral Daelin was betrayed and killed are Alliance but just because they claim affiliation with Theramore (again, SO DID DAELIN) does not make it so.

I challenge you to find me these ships of pirate blood elves in Classic. Remember, they’re the ones with pinkeye.

Thank you. This is obviously coming from a very genuine place, and it wasn’t made for the purpose of trying to get a reaction from the people in this thread.

1 Like

He openly insults the Alliance, and sends you to kill their soldiers, and generals, that’s definitely anti-alliance.

His crew is also called the Thalo’dan Privateers, and his crew member is Gilthares Firebough, a blood elf. Unless you’re suggesting that he, and the blood elf are alliance aligned.

Leaving that aside (which I don’t believe for a second), this is a conversation about the elf ordering Alliance deaths, if he just thinks they’re straight up Alliance members it doesn’t matter where their loyalties really lie. He ordered the killing of what he thought were Alliance soldiers.

And yet they specifically mention that it was Sylvanas’ troops that came in to get the papers, which is the canon-take on that event. And even despite that they remained a neutral settlement. Even after the event, the surviving members continued being neutral.

Okay then, this also isn’t the place for irrelevant videos that don’t pertain to high elves, so why you didn’t quote Mowchassa telling her to post that else where leaves me to believe that you’re also quoting me out of bitterness.

2 Likes

That still does not make him a Horde High Elf. Just a neutral criminal who doesn’t like being punished for his illicit smuggling. He would probably say mean things about the Horde too if they were the ones he held responsible for policing the area.

4 Likes

Come on he’s just salty, just ignore him and let him be, there’s nothing you can actually do for him.

1 Like