High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

MoP was a class and a race xpac

Not surprised about the ars, congrats to those who wanted them.

Hopefully n’zoth being the final boss means we won’t have a void themed expac next.

1 Like

Well, half a race.

Hey, you do you. If you want to believe they’ll break the tradition you get amongst it like.

I will continue to bump this thread. Mechagnomes are trash and a waste of a new Allied Race.

3 Likes

Amen sister.

I may not like gnomes, but grats to those who wanted them. I’m sure we’ll get more allied races for 9.0

3 Likes

I do. Then again there are certainly people in this thread who consider me nobody, so there’s that. :wink:

2 Likes

My dude i can literally count the # of Mechagnome wanters on my hands.

Well, you could but it’d be much more efficient to just do it in your head.

Well then we obviously wield vast influence. :slight_smile:

Apparently mechagnomes both wield and require great power.

1 Like

How I should treat this great power…

…the actually likely outcome…

1 Like

And yet he sends you to kill alliance soldiers, and generals, and his crew are blood elves.

1 Like

Let’s not rub it in, I think he’s been pretty conclusively proven wrong.

1 Like

Weren’t you the one arguing that the quel’lithien elves were neutral despite the horde players having a quest to go murder them?

I think I was very clear about it; do tell me how median population body shape and stance are biological differences.

They are not, they are lifestyle and behavioral ones. The point is that a different model needs not be based on a separate biology.

The playable models are representation of an ideal median within the population; You don’t think a slimmer NE or a buffer NB can exist? It’s reductive to think every NB in lore is immediately recognizable from a NE and vice versa, there exists variation within population.

Let’s be very frank; take any official or fan art of any elf, swap the colors a bit as well as the ears and they are all just simply humanoids, with ranging body shapes. To presume the NB - NE physical difference is any more vast than real life human dimorphism between not even ethnically distinct humans (height, weigth, fitness level and bone structure) is laughable.

NB are proportion wise slimmer night elves who stand different. NEITHER difference is biological, only coloring and ear shape are.

Besides any of this, I’m just way too hyped with Vulpera y’all!

9 Likes

I’m more hyped about the gnomes…but I’m with you on this one. So let’s have a momentary armistice to celebrate our good fortune :slight_smile:

https://giphy.com/gifs/reaction-mood-l9Tllo1thElT5gvVOU

1 Like

Quel’lithien was neutral, and the only time you are able to fight any of them is for a certain quest, which was confirmed by Shadows of the Sun to been carried out “canonically” by Sylvanas’ forces. Hence why after Quel’lithien falls both horde, and alliance players can receive the quest “Hive of scum and villainy” and why former members are still found in neutral areas.

Omg yes! Vulpera! Gah! I’m so excited. <3

4 Likes

Is this related to the thread? I don’t think it is.

2 Likes