High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Finally, I won’t have to ruin my nights by being forced to play wow with other people.

1 Like

Can i say what the new Raid is? Or you don’t want spoilers?

I was waiting for some dedicated solo content. This is great news.

4 Likes

God i hate them, I’m quitting Alliance. F you blizzard, you idiots. NOONE WANTS MECHGNOMES. SETHRAK YOU FREAKING HOBBITS! IT WAS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF UR FACE!

Sorry boys, got shafted again

I know right? I’m pretty jazzed about that. Sometimes I just don’t wanna jump in Discord and pretend to be funny and smart in front of my friends, but WQs and levelling aren’t a challenge.

2 Likes

Mechagnomes were meant to be playable since they first showed up, their models were already fit.

I just accepted it and i didn’t got surprised by this.

5 Likes

I didn’t think they could possibly be that stupid. Not that dumb. How do you leave one of the coolest race ideas in the last 15 years and go with rusted pieces of crap! I am losing my Sh*t.

Woah, there seems like a few good things in there.

But some things like the Auction House update, that should’ve been done a long time ago.

3 Likes

Better late than never.

Same will be said for High Elves :wink:

4 Likes

Remember, there’s still 9.0. And people are saying there’s only a few slots left but Blizzard could always make more. Don’t give up hope, guys. If the Vulpera crowd can do it, we can too

8 Likes

Isn’t next xpac a class xpac?

I honestly didn’t expected High Elves in 8.3 at all, their lack of appearance in BfA made me think the developing team that is working on BfA is 100% against them, so i’m not really sure they would suddenly commit themselves to make them happen.

In the next epansion whoever, i believe it is the Legion team that will be working on it mostly, and since we got a lot of High Elf presence on Legion, i think it’s pretty possible that they might become playable at last considering those developers were more friendly to include them in the story and the game.

5 Likes

thankfully this dropped today so blizzcon will be all about 9.0 and we will learn the theme and new features. wow i cant wait to make my female vulpera monk tho

1 Like

I actually didn’t know that. Interesting for sure

Is there a canonical hero/faction for the Nightborne, I wonder?

Definitely Horde because it’s mentioned in the recruitment stuff, I assume blood elf but that’s just because them knife ears be thick as thieves, me lad.

1 Like

VULPERA & MECHAGNOMES - HELL YEAH!!

I’m excited, and as I’m already Exalted with Mechagnome I know which one’s coming first. :slight_smile:

Xpacs can be whatever the dev team wants it to be. Warlords of Draenor didn’t introduce a class nor a race.

I’ll have to go give grats to those in the Vulpera discord

3 Likes

No, but it was a race xpac and although it didn’t have a race it did introduce the graphical updates to existing playable races.

I wouldn’t count WoD against the pattern that’s been followed for the other 6 xpacs.