High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

You’d be surprised. Of the 35 dungeons and raids between pre-BC and Cata with canonical victors, 25 were canonically beaten by one faction or the other.

Of those like two were in pre-BC and BC together, five in Wrath and three in Cata.

1 Like

Thats the problem two opposing sides will never agree the other is logical. I mean you change peoples views but its rare

TO be fair, alot of people were expecting a better version of the NB instead we got their New Jersey cousins.

1 Like

He’s neutral to Alliance too. Also a pirate, not a Horde character just because he happens to be in Ratchet, the neutral goblin town.

2 Likes

This request has never been about making high elves the race playable.

This request has always made it clear and explicitly outlined that it was about making the group known as high elves playable. We can’t exactly refer to them as the silver covenant or allerian stronghold or whatever else as we don’t want one individual group. We want all the groups together.

the thing is though void elves in no way fulfill the requirements to be a compromise. How is it a compromise if we get none of the things we want? We have to sacrifice everything They act like we should be grateful they gave them to us.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call hiring Horde players to kill Alliance troops exactly neutral.

1 Like

Kul Tiras left the Alliance in WC3.

well blizzard had an opportunity to take farondis and his people and do something with them in regards to the higborne that rejoined the night elves.

Farondis should have been present for nazjatar. As far as we know their curse is making they spirits trapped in the mortal realm. There is nothing suggesting the curse binds them to azsuna preventing them from leaving. In fact the portal keepers in the alliance portal room disprove that.

Farondis should have been at nazjatar and by defeating azshara his people would be freed of the curse and they join their brethren in night elven society giving night elves a much needed population boost and expanding the highborne presence.

Stormwind is a pretty cushy existence. I dont see what struggles they could have that wouldnt be better told off in a book. Thew few that are left dont have a culture to speak of. Everything they know is in Silvermoon. I mean if you wanna write a book and not a questline about it then sure. I think people would be interested in that. What they’ve done since the split? Fought in multiple wars. The High Elf story is literally the Player character story. They’ve been to everyone single major engagement we have in one way or another. It’s not like they’ve been lost in time or a newly discovered race. It’s been at most about 15-20 years since Arthas and in that time we’ve had Cata/MoP/Legion/BFA etc etc. So we kinda know already. They were aiding the Alliance in these battles. The more minute/mundane details are best left for a book.

Ahem

" Alas, the righteous Alliance guns have been silenced. You shall be rewarded for your aid, <name>."

well he can’t exactly hire alliance players to kill alliance troops now can he?

To him it is just business. The alliance were blockading ratchet at the time due to the horde using it to move supplies.

You’re thinking of Tiragarde Keep in Durotar. Northwatch Hold is Alliance held in WoW after the Kul Tirans were ejected in wc3.

And I’m saying they’re Daelin loyalist leftovers because in the context of the story, it’s obvious that Jaina didn’t order a blockade on Ratchet. Northwatch claims Theramore as their base of operations too. Doesn’t make it true.

The mobs in the keep are literally called Theramore Marines.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hey, hey, calm down there. You want a group of NPC’s to become playable, but the fact is, there is already a group playable.

And no, I am not talking about the Void Elves.

1 Like

Interrupting the talk for this:

NEWS

8 Likes

There is even a quest to purge the loyalists from Dustwallow, but whatever. Getting off the original subject anyway. Just because he’s a pirate that thinks the Alliance is out to get him, doesn’t make him a Horde character. I suppose you’re going to lay claim to Edwin VanCleef, then?

So help me god if we kill/defeat N’Zoth in a freaking patch ill be upset.

1 Like