High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

I tend to not do this personally, I’d like for this to have a rest and not be locked.

But the lengths people go through to oppose this particular idea is sad. I am very much opposed to mech gnomes, but I don’t waste my personal time fighting the idea, because other people want them. It’s subjective as to what a bad idea is, many don’t find high elves a bad idea, some do, it’s personal taste.

10 Likes

We don’t have a council nor do we pass judgement on others as a collective

1 Like

Because you must. Just like Blizzard chose Velves over Helves.

Except High Elves are just Blood Elves but painted blue. They dont have a nature motif.

2 Likes

exactly. I and many others don’t like the idea of the addition of lightbound/redeemed undead but the other week I went and made a thread detailing what I believe they should have to make them acceptable to me and hopefully the alliance playerbase at large.

I don’t like them but I accept their inevitability and have made my peace with it. The best I can do is try and get some things I would like with them.

1 Like

Hey, i may fit the description, but I’m not a High Elf.

1 Like

You already are.

First it was High, then Blood, then Void. Get the order right.

7 Likes

Huray, the thread is back!!!

3 Likes

Quel danil are high elves that are more nature based rather than magic based.

Also high elves differ because of the choices they’ve made.

As for blood elves but painted blue, you are thinking void elves.

7 Likes

Tell me why exactly we can’t have all the requested allied races and then some but instead we have to select a predetermined amount from the available pool?

Last time I checked allied races were not a BFA only system but instead will be going forward indefinitely to be used whenever blizzard feels like.

3 Likes

You don’t see me opposing any other option, because none means having a race that already exist being copy pasted with possibly more customization and more class availability on the other side, in fact, each time I’ve seen people asking for the Nathanos model on Horde I’ll be there to say how that should not happening because it’s essentially giving humans to the Horde.

And I do see it as something that would affect me and my faction of choice, and I’m not seeing anyone actually proving how it won’t either. So yes, I will oppose it.

Yeah, what happened to that one human pally sure proves this to be the case…

3 Likes

+100 for playable High Elves!!!

Also, I love how this thread makes my phone lag. Just goes to show that the majority really do want High Elves to be playable.

8 Likes

Void Elves and Blood Elves are High Elves.

2 Likes

There’s an ordah, respect the ordah.

1 Like

We can choose to ban someone from our discord community if we wish and we do so when they are causing harm to it.

We didn’t stop them from continuing to support high elves elves or anything. We just removed them from the discord community because that is what moderation does after people cross a line.

1 Like

(Blood Elves/High Elves)/(High Elves/High Elves) = Blood Elf/High Elf. Ergo Blood Elves are a division of High Elves

So, you’re saying that if High Elves were playable, it would affect your faction choice? Good! That’s the point! As they should have been in the game and playable since Vanilla. Or at the very least BC or Wrath.

Alliance is completely dead, and High elves have been a prominant member of the Alliance for ages. Long before Lor’themar’s traitorous band took over Silvermoon. This would be the ultimate opportunity to reignite Retail WoW and the Alliance. I know I’d play Retail again, if High Elves became playable.

And the best part? I wouldn’t even play a High Elf. Because, truth be told, it’s not the race for me. I like my Humans. It’s just the matter of Blizzard finally giving something the Alliance has been asking for, and deserves, for years.

I’d be happy just because others were happy with getting something they’ve wanted.

3 Likes

We are not asking for the race high elves (which should really be referred to as thalassian elves since there are now 3 distinct groups of the race and one of them calls themselves high elves)

We are asking for the subgroup high elves to be made playable just like the subgroups blood elves and void elves are playable.

9 Likes

Well, the whole thing about speaking in “we” doesn’t really help your argument that…

Totally.

Boy, I know reading it’s difficult but no, that’s not what I said.

Having 45+% of the population at max level means the Alliance is dead?

How did the Horde managed with the same amount in the past?

Maybe because 45+% is really not that bad?

Imagine thinking those that stayed in their homeland, died to try to defended and rebuild, are the traitors.

5 Likes

No one is asking for them to be more than what the blood elves are though, I’ve also advocated that the blood elves could gain from alliance having high elves. F.E. It would make giving blood elves blue eyes less controversial.

High elves wouldn’t get gold eyes, green eyes, Demkn hunters, death knights, warlocks and lets even say monks.

10 Likes