High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

What is seen, cannot be unseen :persevere:

1 Like

Especially since after the name change they went back to doing everything the high elves do. As has been pointed out, itā€™s the ones that didnā€™t stand with their kingdom (who left the Alliance prior) that have changed whereas the blood elves retained the culture and homeland.

So the name was 100% to honor their fallen, not some renunciation of being what the clear majority of their race is about.

2 Likes

No, you canā€™t.

Or else youā€™d notice that speech was the way Kaelā€™thas found to move his people in a new direction, which included seeking power at any cost and forfeiting the old taboos and morals of thalassian society.

5 Likes

Looks at the Fel Crystals, siphoning, Blood Knights, Alliance killing

Should we tell her?

6 Likes

Yes but with the name change came a paradigm shift. They started using Fel, and siphoning life from creatures. That is the fork in the road.

7 Likes

Can we not?

2 Likes

Letā€™s not forget joining the Horde, with races they had fought against before if I am not mistaken.

2 Likes

No they didnā€™t. Do we have to do this every three days or so?

5 Likes

They are ok in my book, they are good for the skin and hair and they give you beautiful blue eyes.

At least if used with moderation, of courseā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s almost like they donā€™t actually like the Blood Elf lore/story/themes and are only playing for ā€˜Pretty Elvesā€™ and thus want all the lore retconned so they can get new things for their ā€˜Pretty Elves.ā€™

6 Likes

But they didnā€™t siphon energy from fel crystals.

4 Likes

How did they get their green glow to their eyes?

3 Likes

People donā€™t seem to want to accept the fact trolls are very much a progenitor race for many. Itā€™s just a deep rooted thing in Warcraft the interplay between all the elves and indeed all the different trolls.

Iā€™m sure no one would complain if they brought in Amani trolls.

1 Like

They used fel crystals to power their arcane structures which then irradiated them due to proximity. They did not consume fel energies directly.

2 Likes

Heh, I always love when that question is made.

I should point to the intense fel-glowing eyes of Lorā€™themar and Valeera in the latest patchā€™s cinematic.

4 Likes

Really? Because it damages my will to live.

:heart::heart:Glad to see the reopening has gathered the finest of both sides, nice to see all usualā€™s from both sides here. :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Noā€¦ Not ALL, I am sorry.

1 Like

Yes, as long as YOU guys come up with the same old, then so shall we so THERE!
Sers, this is getting repetitive.
And if you can call us ā€˜helfersā€™, WE can ask for PAHEs.
now, where was I? Ahā€¦yesā€¦
SkƤl.
:beer:

2 Likes

Weā€™re not beginning the ā€˜helfer is an ethnic slurā€™ thing again are we?

Ask for helfs however you want, Iā€™m just saying Iā€™m here all the time and I had no idea what a PAHE was, itā€™s just not very clear which is an inefficient use of language.

1 Like