High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 42 days.

First back in!!!

Hello all and good evening :grinning:

13 Likes

Itā€¦isā€¦ALIVE!

PLAYABLE ALLIANCE HIGH ELVES FTW!

now, where was I?
Runs down the list
Promises to behaveā€¦check.
Promises to be nice WHEN PAHEs are finally put in gameā€¦check.
Will continue to show how PAHEs will be nothing like Belfs; especially if its done rightā€¦check.

right!
Here we goā€¦!

11 Likes

Well that certainly took a while. Hereā€™s hoping this last at least until Blizzcon.

My consolidated list of ideas/suggestions to get the conversation back up.

Please feel free to copy/repost/edit.

Edit; And itā€™s down againā€¦

12 Likes

Whoot, thread is back!! :smiley:

Edit: Well that wasā€¦ short livedā€¦ im sad now. =/

13 Likes

Anyone notice that the green dragon flight members chose the high elves as their humanoid form for the heart of Azeroth quests???

And it is closedā€¦ come on mods, this effects the OPā€™s trust rating and keeps the forums clean!

12 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

Most Dragonflights use High Elves tbh, one would think the Green Dragonflight would use mostly NEā€™s, but they seem pretty even.

14 Likes

This threadā€™s life cycle is about as crazy as that one frog that puts itself into suspended animation for long periods of time because its blood resembles antifreeze.

10 Likes

it lives???

IT LIVES!!!

7 Likes

Yeah I figured Green Dragonflight would be mostly night elves, werenā€™t more of them shown as Night Elves before?

Red was mainly High Elves, Bronze are some kind of in-between NE/HE (going off Nozdormu), Black are mainly humans, and Blue are mix of HE/Humans I think?

Cool that they made more Green DF use High Elf models.

6 Likes

Honestly blizzard needs to take heavy handed action with why this keeps getting closed. If possible they should make a special exception to where this thread canā€™t be closed down unless done so manually by a moderator.

7 Likes

I donā€™t think NEā€™s had many members in humanoid forms as other dragons, but Itharius and Valithra have been HEā€™s since Vanilla and WotLK, and I think thereā€™s like 4 dragons that have NE forms (all of this before BfA)

Red is mainly High Elves with humans, Bronze is High Elves and a couple gnomes and humans (Nozdormu has a unique model), Black are mainly humans and a belf, and Blue are mostly HE with 2 humans and 2 gnomes and a half elf if I recall correctly.

8 Likes

Also I just realized that the Cowled Ranger from WoD was Shandris?? It got confirmed once her on click lines were changed to Shandris on BfA -So unless itā€™s because they were using the Shandris model as base for some reason and it got her lines once they were updated for BfA, itā€™s pretty much confirmed-

Thing is, why was Shandris looking for Alleria, and why she seems to have a connection to her? Itā€™s a weird bit, so unless Vereesa and Shandris became good friends off screen and she is doing V a solid, I canā€™t see the connection. Maybe the Windrunners are descendants of Shandris family, which would make them her only living relatives?

Edit: Lol And closed!!

(As for what I was gonna reply:

Perhaps, interestingly tho, in the beta, the Owl she gave you was labeled as being a reward fro the quest ā€œLittle Sister Lostā€ and in the quest themselves Shandris sees to have a personal stake on the whole thing, so there seems to be something else going on -even tho if itā€™s something dropped and by BfA the Cowled Ranger did get Shandris lines because it was created from Shandris as a leftover of the coding and an idea that wasnā€™t used-

9 Likes

Ehhhh, I give it another 3 hours.

Edit: I never was much good at maths.

I wouldnā€™t read too much into it. Theyā€™re both celebrated archers for their respective peoples

EDIT: Also, happy this is back up. Iā€™ll keep my posts regarding high elves to this thread for as long as its open

EDIT 2: ARGH!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.