High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Which interview?

The one back in January.

You’re not talking about the “Anything is possible” comment are you?

I think the golden eyes are pretty cool. They go really well with all typical blood elf theme colors (green, gold and red).

I have a blood elf paladin I leveled up for the heritage armor quest. I love her visual, thought I rarely play her. She wouldn’t look half as amazing without golden eyes.

2 Likes

Oh my god, I love how you took pieces from seperate sets and made them go so well together. Also yes, the golden glow smoldering through the shade of the helmet just makes it gorgeous. I want to link my paladin but I’m not exactly sure if I can link stuff. >.<

2 Likes

Nah. That was different. But at this point it’s pretty pointless to try to dampen peoples opinion on that comment.

Just wait until Blizzcon to see what they mean by that, “We’re listening to feedback on AR’s” stuff.

If you paste the link in, highlight it, and click the preformatted text option (to the right of the quote thing) you can post it.

Yeah but the only reason I don’t take that comment serious specifically is because we hear it a lot about everything. Ion even says it about Blood Elves getting blue eyes - I just think it’s something they say because they don’t like saying “No” so they say something along the lines “Nothing planned for the future, but anything is possible.”

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/aggramar/trynal

Ignore the helmet, I tried it on ONCE and for some reason it won’t update to the hidden appearance. But I do love the gold/silver/blue themes ironically.

1 Like

Anyone can put links to the worldofwarcraft.com domain.

4 Likes

I love that! The tabard is really nice as well!

That’s my pally, and one of my fave plate sets.

That’s good to know!

I love that freaking hair, I can never get it to work with my outfits for some reason though.

And I do wish the hoods looked more like the Benevolent hood from BC, it’s fitted so nicely, and isn’t positioned too high on their heads so the ears come out nicely and give it a really neat “elf” theme we see in-game pretty often.

1 Like

I see you are using a cloth item to complete your look. Your cowl reminds me of my human paladin’s visual. I tried to make him look like a wanderer (his name means “Traveller”).

The head appearance can only be obtained as Alliance, doing the Broken Shore scenario and pay attention to look a certain item during it. But it’s cosmetic and can be used by all your characters afterward.

3 Likes

t6 looks best on the elves i think with a quel’dalar ofc

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/wyrmrest-accord/fyrebusche

Yeah on the humans it seems to fit them pretty well but many of the hoods on the elf models look, I don’t know
 strange? Like they’re fitted either really flat, or too high up on the crown of their head and it always looks wonky.

It would be nice if there were an option to have your hair come out of the front of the hood kind of like Alleria’s hair.

2 Likes

This is almost impossible due to how hair and helmets work, unfortunately.

It could just be a piece that changes their hairstyle.

Certain hats, and hoods change your characters hair completely, sometimes giving you bangs, or a bob.

3 Likes

I hear Callistus cracking his knuckles.

1 Like

Any moment now.