High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

That yellow is the most holy of yellows. You…you…HEATHEN!

Yes, I am a heathen.

I’d rather have purple eyes than any other color anyway.

3 Likes

Oh man if I had a High Elf Hunter Id totally get a dragon hawk. Feels too ancestral. Or a Hippogryph like the SC mount.

2 Likes

… I am coming to your shard and personally hitting you with several holy spells. That will teach you a lesson

1 Like

I don’t like their faces. Too gaunt.

They’re supposedly working on customization options though, so maybe they’ll fix the eye problem in the next expansion. Let you choose your eyes.

2 Likes

That would be good. Any way to increase customization would be dope.

Also, Whenever I see or hear the word gaunt I think of Gaunt’s Ghost.

4 Likes

Yeah. The only way to have gold eyes right now on a male blood elf is to be a colonel commissar. No other options.

But that’s in line with the lack of pretty boy face options for anyone but NPC’s.

shakes fist at Anduin

3 Likes

We need humans to have more…human shapes. Maybe later.

If the Eisenhorn TV show does well maybe the’ll jump on the Ghost after. Im hoping.

1 Like

Besides the joke of Tauren going Alliance, literally all they could have done was change LFD to Broken in general (introduce the female model), give LFD as draenai customization, and give void elves a normal skin color…and literally none of these threads would exist.

3 Likes

My Paladin can’t take the heritage helm off because of the gauntness.

It’s not like Blizzard doesn’t know what humans should look like…

Anduin exists, Varian wasn’t terrible even though I wouldn’t use his face. They’re just using these faces that were ok when the resolution was like… 640 x 480.

Baine’s Tauren are our next Allied Race… With Saurfangs Orcs.

Nah. Papa Lor’themar’s gonna make the Horde better.

1 Like

Please can Baine fully go Alliance. Not the Tauren, just Baine.

Gotta get Baine’s loyalist. Elite Squad of Tauren.

Don’t worry. They’ll be blue. We’re only allowed Allied Races in cold tones.

2 Likes

We do have them, those Legion Unicorns are great.

I would like a armored one with High Elven colors as a Heritage Mount actually, but for the moment i’m no life-ing for this one

5 Likes

I didnt know Baine was supported by the Taunka

Don’t forget the Prestigious Ivory Courser, my favorite unicorn!

Whaaat, I love the golden eyes. It’s especially fun aesthetic dynamic for when I’m fighting those big bad void elves. >:c

I’m joking about the Tauren thing anyways.

I don’t really think there is really much demand for most races cross faction.

1 Like

Im more likely in mind that the High Elves will eventually be absorbed by the Void Elves (especially after that Polygon interview with Danuser comments) and you will get your lighter tone skin choice.

I think fixing the glow on the female belves did a lot for them and they go good with your mog! They just aren’t for me, I’d probably wear goggles.

1 Like

I have seen the armored mount ones, but a tameable version for hunters would be awesome as well!

I need that blue one too, but I am not putting a ton of effort in yet. I am not sure how many exalted reps I have.

1 Like