High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Forsaken want to make everything dead.

2 Likes

Yeah, there was gameplay balancing afoot with that whole thing as well, since Alliance had previously had more zones to quest in so lost a bit of land in the story as an excuse.

1 Like

Theyā€™re still just an easy emotional cheapshot.

I guess you can plan on them always being around. Since theyā€™ll always make more diminishing Night Elves to torture.

1 Like

But we are supposed to feel bad for themā€¦ I donā€™t lol, they are cool pre-cata ā€¦ but now they are just over the top blight everything in sight. We need another scarlet crusade.

I love that theyā€™re like, ā€œThe NIght Elves got their revenge! They didnā€™t lose Darkshore.ā€

Likeā€¦ the Night Elves getting their revenge is kicking the Horde out of Ashenvale and maybe putting the hurt on the next zone over.

Not surviving being super massacred.

4 Likes

That wasnā€™t the plan, the plan was to win the war starting by just knocking the nelfs out quickly to become the dominant power and then build a lasting peace with the Alliance.

Saurfang was absolutely livid she burnt the tree down on a whim because no one signed up for that.

1 Like

I do wanna be putting orc and forsaken head on Spears in the barrensā€¦ but Iā€™d settle for sacking the orc strongholds in ashenvale and making ashenvale the new main Night Elf zoneā€¦ an opportunity missed in vanilla.

1 Like

Yeah. Just repurpose Azshara. Night Elves should have Ashenvale. Tired of the stupid shredders in that place.

3 Likes

Whether it was the plan or notā€¦ it still happened.

The issue with that is then the Alliance would have more zones and theyā€™d have to reshuffle stuff again.

One of many reasons a faction war is stupid, they canā€™t make lasting territorial changes because balance.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not going down with the current writer manager though.

Got to deal with Nathanos being able to fight a super-moon powered 10,000 year old Priestess and winning so he can go home and romance Sylvanus and be in every single zone in BFA.

Battle For Azeroth: Rise of Nathanos Blightcaller.

They need to kill him. Only way to make it right.

4 Likes

The only equitable payback for Teldrassil/Darnassus would be nuking Silvermoon City from orbit.

2 Likes

But then can we finish our draenai road using the Exodar?

1 Like

Sure, why not?

2 Likes

Sureā€¦ I donā€™t wanna see another Draenei themed expac againā€¦

I actually am not happy I race changed my pally to Draenei. The screeching sucks!

A pleasure doing business

2 Likes

I feel like other than super evil blood elf assassin guy they werenā€™t super involved though.

Blood Elves. Redeemed by the lightā€¦ P.S. Here is a crazy Blood Elf Assassin that wants to murder everyone.

I feel like the Blood Elves have a struggle to deal with Lorā€™themar. Who is likeā€¦ just a good guy. Poor dudes just surrounded by likeā€¦ crazy Blood Elves but heā€™s basically the same as he was pre-massacre.

2 Likes

I mean, Draenei are the other race that gets tortured/massacred every expansion.

Rightfully so.

Draenai? More like Draenothankyou.

Didnā€™t you guys take them as political prisoners?