High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Any thread has people trying to pick fights. I have put out threads asking for some restrictions to be lifted off fury to use 1 handed weapons instead of the two handers. For the most part it’s well accepted. But people have come and pooped on the idea as well. Not to this extent… but people like to poop on ideas.

6 Likes

I think theres a difference between players saying “no and heres why I think no” vs “oh by the way here is your daily reminder of this video where there is a long winded explanation with bits that arent clear, and let me leave out the part of the quote where it says to give feedback”.

7 Likes

And that means discussing high elves potentially having a worse relationship with void elves than blood elves is picking a fight? It’s not like we can discuss it in the primer thread.

just imagine how well it would be received if people went into other AR threads and spent their whole time, trying to convince the pro people that blizz should give their favorite AR, to the other faction. hahaha. yeah.

7 Likes

Yeah. The forum moderators have largely given up but the whole, “Blood Elves are High Elves” thing used to be actionable.

Then there are the Ion comments and the concern trolling.

9 Likes

You mean like how about half of the posts in any given Vulpera thread are Alliance players trying to somehow rationalise how they should be Alliance or neutral?

“And also let me do the daily trashing on High Elves, today i will say they provide a millitary force roughly the size of a small dance troupe and get made fun of, heh, High Elves never!”

9 Likes

One person who has been into flaming high elf fans made a mega thread about ogres, but I am not off trying to disrupt with silly ideas like they should go alliance. Same goes for all the other allied race discussions.

5 Likes

It’s a potential that they could have a worse relationship with the void elves true, but the state that they are in is involuntary. They didn’t actively seek to be void beings.

Yeah for sure. “You guys want playable Alliance High Elves? What if instead they gave up everything they were and the Horde got them?”

I assume it’s all trolling. If it actually seems logical to some people that’s a surprise.

Eh. Go back and look at the way people were bringing it up.

It’s just trolling.

and like I’ve responded, is ignoring everything that’s happened in the Horde.

Keep in mind that Alleria thinks that the Blood Elves will come to their senses and join the Alliance.

4 Likes

Yeah for sure. The same dude that’s like, “It seems like you’re trying to start fights” was just crapping on them a minute ago.

8 Likes

Well, I mean the video is handy when people come into the thread and vaguely mention the content of that video in a deceptive way, and leave out other chunks that seem to go against what they want. That’s way different than talking about what was said and whether you agree with it, or feel that it may be outdated.

“And don’t forget how every single High Elf in the game is neutral. The fact they kill us on sight is just game mechanics. So High Elves for the Horde!”

8 Likes

Pfft. People on the anti side are the one that use that video all day.

Seriously. It’s in the past for our side and it doesn’t say what anti’s really want it to say.

If you gave a crap about what you say you gave a crap about all your posts would be against Fyre and no one else.

Anti’s and no one else. Don’t try to take the high road here. OR put your money where your mouth is and get to work.

4 Likes

No, but they did actively seek to play with void energies, after they were repeatedly warned how dangerous to the safety of Silvermoon it was.

Oh yeah and did some really nasty things to the wildlife of Zuldazar.

well follow along: horde players are laying claim to

• alliance high elves
  • ogres
  • sethrak
  • vulpera
  • san’layn

the only race they dont try to claim are mechagnomes. hahaha. deep breath. ahhhhhh hahahaha…ha…ha. :sunglasses:

And maybe you should talk about what the Undead have been up to in Darkshore.

1 Like

If I am following the chain if events from when the video/quotes were posted earlier that wasnt the case, so it was really uneccesary.

1 Like

The Undead aren’t Thalassian elves.

I’m not going to literally talk about high elves’ possible relationship with every race.

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

I can’t clap any louder

6 Likes