High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Those are all old stuff and ruins.

There are no Draenei Settlements on Azeroth aside from the starting zone and sorta the one little spot in ashenvale.

So they don’t clash because they don’t really build anything anymore.

Except the odd expansion specific ship.

2 Likes

Agreed.

Double agreed. If there is one huge mistake they’ve made, it’s homogenizing the factions. Getting rid of two cities was foolish on their part. Bring back Tim Burton land!

1 Like

They also need to update Silvermoon so I can get a new lynx. Getting dated there buddy.

3 Likes

people actually went to undercity :pensive:

it was like our ironforge

That’s not a testament to the lore. We time travel when we walk (take that Micheal Jackson!). Everything is locked in time. Who knows what’s going on?

Yeah. all Gnome settlements are also dungeons.

1 Like

Well their stuff makes for good scenery. It’s alien and different enough that when you’re cruising in WOD or Legion that it makes for an interesting environment. Just unknown space bubbles.

1 Like

More importantly, they chose to go to Undercity. We weren’t herded there, it was preference. It may be the silliest mistake this expansion.

Honestly I would love to see High elves rejoin the Blood Elves, especially now that the Sunwell is restored. And the void elves sort of represent everything that the High elves were against when they left the Blood Elves, as they saw them as warning of what it means to embrace a more chaotic path. And while the Blood Elves are far from innocent, I do see Blizzard choosing a more redeeming path for them in the future.

Void elves sort of remind me of what the Blood Elves were meant to be during BC, Elves always in the search of more power than they already had, power they had very little ability to actually control. Like when Alleria visited the Sunwell, and the void essentially used her as a conduit to channel the void into into the Sunwell.

1 Like

I mean… Liked Teldrassil…

2 Likes

It was dated, but they should have updated it. It’s where I hung out in Vanilla…

1 Like

Eh. Would just obliterate the High Elves and would hold the Blood Elves back.

Let Blood Elves be Blood Elves. They’re not gonna do that if they also have to keep being High Elves. Seriously, their lore sucks right now, “We’re different! no… we’re the same. We were wrong. Except blood magic maybe.”

They add High Elves maybe they can actually talk about Blood Mages, or Blood Knights. Or anything. They’re just an unknown nothing right now.

So. like I said… just kills two interesting stories.

Yeah. But they’re going to do nothing with Void Elves.

9 Likes

Strong disagree, I dunno if you’ve done any work in software development but you simply cannot afford to work on everything. You have to prioritise some things ahead of others and realistically having cities that no one went to even back in the day (no, they didn’t), kept up to date with new gameplay features and lore changes is a surprising amount of work for not much pay off.

…or they could have just left it there. Even less work.

I dig the new cities they build. Just because the NPC’s make it feel like they’re cities. Boralus and Suramar. Sure all the NPC’s want to kill you. But I believe that it’s a city.

No one in Ironforge at all.

Though I feel like they need to do an expansion in the old world just so they can bronze dragon the old zones and update them.

3 Likes

That would really demotivate people who are wanting future allied races.

Come on, you don’t really think they’re staying gone do you?

The Death and the Life city?

Just before what I think is a pretty safe to assume Life and Death xpac?

I don’t know, but we do need alternatives.

I like Void Elves. But it’s never happening.

Alleria will probably do stuff.

1 Like

She needs to take a trip to Wonka Factory.