High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Yeah I did, playing a game and its hard typing so fast

Don’t forget powersliding directly into the point of Frostmourne like a baws.

9 Likes

Yes, watching the tactical genius ranger general give up her ranged advantage to slide right into his sword, no wonder she remembers herself as a fool.

2 Likes

While I disagree on the why “We like team blue over red” is a bad narrative (Like come on, it’s pure ideological schism, that’s rife for potential) I will agree Half Elves are probably the outcome with most potential -as long as they aren’t created from whole cloth and are meant to actually continued the HE narrative of the alliance, as a “next step” on their continuation as a group.

Cause even if Half Elves can be conceptually great, there’s like a limited Venn diagram were they would fulfill the desired Alliance HE fantasy.

If they are a group of Half elves that show out of nowhere they’d be as egregious as Void Elves.

11 Likes

This has always been the case, in every aspect of most of their arguments.

Bless you for keeping it up Pretre :pray:

That topic comes off as very defensive for them. Cause they know they screwed up with Void Elves, and that was even before they continued to screw up with Void Elves and gave them 0 development in this expansion.

Point is, it isn’t an answer, but they’ve never given a definitive answer and then the topic evolved into the Colossus that it is now, with Ion’s hypocrisy exposed and the AR system leaving the door wide open for them to easily do this.

We can’t seriously think they haven’t talked about this topic internally and are looking into ways of capitalizing on it.

8 Likes

Im trying. Can I pass the hat? It gets exhausting lol

2 Likes

Hell no. Matyr yourself, I’m not stepping in that. :grin:

We can just ignore them and step in once in awhile to flip their misinformation on them, while we discuss our High Elves. Does wonders for the onlookers to see solid info, as opposed to negative opinion, don’t have to fight them 24/7.

1 Like

When you two are done high fiving each other over imaginary victories we can go back to discussing the topic at hand.

1 Like

*Laughs in Fyorsing

We’re good, you can talk to yourself though. I’m not interested in your unmarry-go round.

That
that isn’t how you use that meme.

You seem very interested in speaking to me in a provocative way. Is this the part where you end up dropping another post to “show” everyone you’re ignoring me?
Go nuts, but its distasteful when people engage in this “we sure showed them, lololol.”.
It only detracts from your “solid proof.”.

You can believe that. The Solid proof is the thread discussions, you clutching your pearls doesn’t make it any less “solid”.

Kizzan is that you? You always use that metaphor inappropriately. As much as you wish to believe it is solid proof, you refuse to acknowledge it. Blood elves are the same race as high elves. high elves, therefore, are playable on the Horde.
Want a high elf, play a blood elf.

Mhmm. Yes sweetie, whatever you say.

That’s creepy, give it a rest.

i like how ions words are dismissed because they immediately shut down the alliance high elf agenda. his comments arent considered even though, development is team based and he merely speaks for them. yet alexs words is ‘playable high elves maybe still’ because it suits your agenda

void elves the most played AR are a failure? wow

you were told why playable alliance high elves will almost certainly never happen, because a faction that makes up well over 90% of all living high elves is already playable. that giving that exact race to the alliance would infringe on the themes and aesthetics of a core horde race and blurred the distinctions between the factions too much. and now a high elf variant already exists making the chances of them wasting an AR slot of something identical to a blood elf again to appease a thread on the forums even less likely

one angle that could alleviate some of this discomfort is the one everquest took originally - they made the classes so unique from each other, and equally required for content progression, that your race was nearly secondary. it dropped down a step in importance vs. the awesomeness of your class.

hyper there you are. i wanted to ask you if this blood knight has blue eyes or green. i cant tell. i took some SSs of other elves for comparison as well

https://imgur.com/a/t7PD2NF

looks green. i could go there and look first hand. is that wotlk dalaran blacksmith?

I am glad to see the problems with the mass flaggers seems to be gone now. There is a lot of nice discussion happening in this thread. While high elves are not something I am interested in personally, I can’t stand to see such abuse of the system.

10 Likes

im talking about the blood knight hes in the horde paladin class hall entrance, so legion dalaran