High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Give me high elves or give me death

5 Likes

Well Garrosh time traveled to recruit his father before they drink the blood, and the clans that followed him did plenty of horrible stuff without the influence of fel.

3 Likes

are the shattari skyguard high elves all blood elves?

7 high elf rangers on the battlements of allerian stronghold. and of course, ros’eleth and auric and the innkeeper

1 Like

I’d argue that while this would be some compelling storytelling, they would get more mileage out of writing it such that the Silver Covenant and the Sunreavers were free to assist whomever they wanted – with the condition being that neither could utilize any Dalaran-based assets in the process.

This allows both groups to maintain similar participation in a city they call home, whereas the alternative would involve disallowing the Silver Covenant from participating in the political sphere of Dalaran (but only temporarily, because if the Kirin Tor is willingly to overlook the Sunreavers assistance in the commissioning of a war crime then, surely, they’re able to understand the High Elves wishing to assist in the deposing of a Warchief that even the Horde dislikes).

It’s simply more consistent for Dalaran to just decide that their power(s) aren’t to be utilized, by either the Sunreavers or SC, to assist in the Blood War.

(Edit: Also, this type of nuance is exactly why I’m hoping that Bellular’s conception of “faction fluidity” is actually something Blizzard has planned.)

7 Likes

do you know if the shattered sun high elves and shattari skyguard high elves are all blood elves?

Yes, I’m pretty sure they’re all belves.

curious. werent the alliance and horde both participating in both things? they are neutral factions. why wouldnt there be any alliance high elves? surely they were interessted in the sunwell being restored.

The Shattered Sun was formed by members of the Aldor (Draenei) and Scryers (belves).

correct but they took other races into their factions than just draenei and belfs.

Well, as far as I know, there weren’t any helves in either group, since the only helves we really saw in BC were either in the Alliance (and thus not neutral), or with the Kirin Tor (who at the time were presumed to be Alliance since the Horde had quests in Vanilla to attack them).

1 Like

lol so there are no alliance high elves in a faction formed by draenei, but there are blood elves in the faction formed by draenei. :sunglasses:

No visible helves in the Aldor, correct.

Player Character option, but yeah.

nope if you fly up to shattari skyguard in terrokar (which is just up the hill from an alliance high elf outpost - allerian stroonghold) you can find 3 or so high elves. one is wounded and sitting on the ground. he gives you a quest. two more are wearing engi goggles so cant see eyecolor, one is a vendor and the other is chopping wood

Always assume belf in this case to be on the safe side.

lol well they are next to an alliance high elf stronghold. just seemed logical that alliance high elves would participate in the same things the rest of the alliance participates in. makes no sense that there arent at least one in each. checking the skyguard outpost in blades edge. guess i could make it easy for myself and just check the wiki

1 Like

you would think so. for as much as people say they are a core part of the alliance and we have been working side by side with them all the time. yet that hasnt been my questing experience, i deliberately didnt go where we know they are at except for allerian stronghold, and outside of dalaran i havent seen any. my female gnome monk just moved on to wod and got her garrison, ill report if i find any in wod

you mean outside of dalaran, argent tournament and that outpost in crystalsong. and isnt there one in valiance keep?

why would i go to argent tournament if im leveling. we all know they are there helping tirion host the tournament in the same capacity as the sunreavers for the horde

its part of the experience when you play the whole game for first time. achievements and mounts galore out there. silly question

A fair amount of quick quest? Thats reason enough to go there.

1 Like