High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

It has been made clear that Vereesa and Lor’themar don’t like each other (as per seen on the gates of Zul’aman) Halduron is the one that is friendly towards her.

1 Like

they didnt know it would be theramore where a few of their people lived. aethas was present there as well

Hey now. Im not going that far lol. But if they did do what Im suggesting Id probably have High Elves on both sides.

1 Like

…Or just the Horde.

Not much of an excuse. They were okay with him doing pretty much whatevs with the bomb because they didn’t think they were in danger.

At any rate, I’d be opposed to alliance high elves joining the horde. It’d make no sense.

5 Likes

Id do a High Elf Hunter on Horde but the other two I have in mind on Alliance.

1 Like

…so you can have it all, as usual.
Typical Horde; the favored of Blizzard.
You going to be a hardnose about it; so shall I.
Grr.

PLAYABLE ALLIANCE HIGH ELVES FTW!

1 Like

Oh no, I play both factions. I still don’t want them on the Alliance.

1 Like

I can’t get past the weird waist twist the males do when they loose an arrow.

Let us be honest though, out of all the races on the Horde, the blood elves aren’t in a position to disagree with the warchief.

2 Likes

we already have it all. the high elf people, its state and armies which includes the magisters, farstriders, blood knights, the sunwell. its all ours

the high elf fantasy is already waiting for you, that you choose to deny it to yourself is your choice

1 Like

The capitol city and ancestral lands.

1 Like

‘BUT MUH HOOORRRRDE!’
-every Anti ever.
ELVES on the Horde side never made sense; not in ANY fantasy venue! But, fair enough , Blizzard bestows them on you.
‘‘IS THIS ALL WE’RE GETTING? WAAAAA’’
Not good enough, you have to have it ALL!
‘‘YOU CAN’T HAVE THEM, THEY’RE OURS!’’
Nope; they’re Blizzard’s.
'‘MUH SANCTITY’
More like your utter inability to let go of something that was never yours in the first place.

2 Likes

So why are you asking for alliance high elves if you have it all already?

7 Likes

You’re hardly in a position where you should invite mockery.

4 Likes

you asked how i thought playable alliance high elves could happen. the high elf people reuniting is the only way i see it possible that they would be aligned with the horde would be irrelevant

All the scattered high elf groups could unite with each other for the alliance.

3 Likes

…or the Horde, where most of their people already are.

1 Like

I find this statement ironic.

Playable light skinned elves are on the Horde. They are not on the Alliance.

So if anything…it seems like you may have an utter inability to let go of something (playable light skinned elves) that was never yours in the first place.

1 Like

political opinion is not enough to copy paste a race to the other faction. the horde could unite all the human factions who work against stormwind and offer them incentive to join the horde if that were the case