High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

I don’t see a reason for that because there are more than likely other aspects of the game we may agree on :slightly_smiling_face:

‘She-Elf’?
LEMME AT 'EM!!
Goes full Viking! Snarls froths, shields being slammed and all of it!

I don’t catch your meaning.

Because I don’t see Vereesa and the others joining the horde after all the horde has done.

2 Likes

Grudges of the past tend to be a theme among ya’ll.

Wish I was there when that started so i could of seen that happen. How terrible. :cry:

Good call!
I’d play a Wildhammer in a second!
After I rolled up my High Elf, of course!

I wouldn’t follow you guys into another thread with ill intent of harassment. We may agree of other aspects of the game, if you happend to be commenting on a thread I too was commenting in. No need to hate on other players for certain stances made on topics.

you never know if you never at least try. weve never seen these 2 interact. the one time lorthemar and vereesa were even close to each other was when she returned to quel’thalas to defend it and he sent a messenger who literally just said ‘im not happy youre here.’ and lorthemar refuses to step foot in dalaran

I hope you realize this makes no sense at all.
HIGH ELVES in the Horde? you reall y do want it all, don’t you?

This. The only way I can see it happening is if the two groups fought together to end the Old Gods or something. But again, I think if Alliance and Horde are fighting this way then it really is time to bring the faction wall down. Let people choose Horde or Alliance.

2 Likes

But that’s just ONE example, and with no citations.
Hey if we gotta, you gotta.

Blood elves made the mana bomb that killed her husband. It also will be interesting to find out how she feels about Teldrassil.

I think Vereesa at least is open to the Blood Elves “redeeming” themselves; She might be more sympathetic to them, but it’s obvious she still thinks they were/are in the wrong (to which Sylvans repllies “lol they have nothing to redeem for”)

Also this, as three sisters happened before The Burning of Teldrassil so it might be that the sympathy Vereesa was feeling banished lol.

3 Likes

he made the bomb because if he didnt garrosh would surely take it out on his people. they also didnt know what he was going to do with it. they need to talk

And then he was part of the Gorrash solution.

I bet Vareesa and Lor’themar have talked about bringing the two together many times in the past. Lor’themar has even said he wants all of the Children of Silvermoon to return home. The factions have caused the issues. Blizzard, tear down this wall!

1 Like

And as we all know “but coercion” is a get out of jail free card when it comes to war crimes.

2 Likes

Bring all the high elves home, to Silvermoon and the Horde.

They didn’t know what he wanted with a bomb? If they didn’t think he was going to bomb people with it, what would he do?

1 Like

An army, a navy, a fortress.

An old god? The Legion?