High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

I think it would be neat to have different Blood Elf eye color options, class locked, for different kinds of magic use. Including non-glowing blue eyes for non-magical classes.

It’s become difficult for me to separate Blood Elf eyes and bringing their lore forward.

there ya go then. can argue that ley lines + sunwell arcane, = blue eyes too. have gold only for holy users like pallies and priests. blue or green otherwise. i say green cause blue + gold = green, not because fel.

also, now we can establish how high elves end up with pink/purple eye color = crystalsong forest, where dalaran floated for a few years, perhaps higher arcane concentration. this means some of the sunreavers would have it also, meaning could argue it for belfs also, but it would remove that distinction from helfs, something we’re trying to create.

Yep, thats exactly what I refer. It is a matter of “well if it affects HE’s, it should be affected BE”, and the disparity would only cause issues.

“high elves can have tan skin”.
You could but…why are blood elves immune to sun rays suddenly?

“Tattoos”
okay but, why didn’t the blood elves also get similar tattoos when Alleria got hers in the same culture?

It becomes a lot of issues that goes “well A got it B should get it too.”.

shrug

nope. but do they have as dark as wrathion, who is presumably in the guise of a half elf *meaning he could be using human skin tones not quel’thalas elf skin tones.

must’ve chucked it when the chucked the title high elf.

Honestly, half elves would be best, and they offer a TON more customization options.

1 Like

isn’t there a dragon that is half elf?

cant call them that though or people freak out. even though lore says they have diluted bloodlines.

two of them, kalecgos and wrathion. so far.

I think dragons are whatever they want to be.

i was asking so i could go find him and look at his model. -.-

right but they have both elected to look like half elves. whereas the others are thalassian or human. ysera is thalassian with kaldorei coloring

i miss ysera. :frowning:

do you have a picture handy of one of the half elf dragons?

the kalecgos in game is when you click the half way point orb in magister’s terrace that then shows you the sunwell plateau . and when the cut scene ends, a blue dragon flies in and lands and kalecgos appears. he’s a human model with blue hair. they didnt bother to make him look like an elf.

i’ve done that a million times. didn’t realize he was supposed to look like an elf.

:rofl: yeah. dunno why they say hes a half elf. only clue he’s different is he has a color blue hair that no one else could get at the time, and that just supports that hes a blue dragon not that he’s a half elf, but all the lore says he’s a half elf. err copying the appearance of a half elf

1 Like

the only half elf i’ve seen in game is alleria’s son and he looks just like a belf. :frowning:

1 Like

yeah. cause blizz doesnt go back and update zones/content, unless they have to. they probably figured if kalecgos had belf appearance everybody would be confused. well arator shouildnt look just like a belf, because he’s not a belf.his daddy is turalyon or however you spell his name

If there is lore to explain any differences, then no, belfs do not need to get them. Besides, why would you want helf options? What about faction identity?

when an anti says “faction identity” it usually means something like “you can’t have helves because they’re belves but we want helf tattoos because reasons” :stuck_out_tongue: