High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Thank you!!! I’ve worn it since Wrath, lol :slightly_smiling_face:Crescent moons never go out of style :stuck_out_tongue::crescent_moon::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Where is the rest of it?
Get it…because its a quarter moon?

I’ll see myself out now

4 Likes

Lol, I like you :joy::dizzy::purple_heart:

Really? A lot of people disagree with the notion.

2 Likes

Hi guys! Just popping in to say Hi! Glad to see the thread is still going! :grin:

2 Likes

Well, that was an interesting couple of hours. To my flag-bombing fan club, a word from our sponsors:

" After reviewing the account’s record of forum violations, we determined that a silence was not warranted."

8 Likes

RAWR

RAWR!!!

In the past, people would also say this about gilgoblins… and then BFA came.

I’m baffled at how many of you believe lore is some kind of immovable Bible that is written in stone.

5 Likes

Saberon are thematically opposed to the Alliance.

So were Blood Elves to the Horde.

Also, Worgen?

3 Likes

No, not really. Saberon can’t even figure out civilization. Unlike the Orcs, or Tauren.

Again, that is current lore. Current lore =/= permanent lore

2 Likes

I would rather the Devs full fill a request that began in the Vanilla WoW Beta that waste resources on “unique things” no one has ever asked for. But then I also want Ogres for the Horde which is the only other race to be requested to be playable as long. (even if I would never play one)

4 Likes

They’re from an alternate timeline, where they were being hunted presumably by Lightforged Draenei. Why would they side with the Faction who has them. Presuming they’ve miraculously grown smart enough to do diplomacy.

Cats are horrible anyways. Wouldn’t make good allies.

I try to say this in here. People tend to respond with things like “so lore matters until it doesnt?” We see lore change in WoW. Thats how its been able to stay afloat for 15 years. Lets surf those waves of change!

5 Likes

? Source?

The Alliance gets to greatly enhance a gorilla’s intellectual abilities in Zandalar. Anything is possible.

4 Likes

i think i would play an ogre. just cause they’re so dumb they’re cute.

2 Likes

give saberon to the horde. then cats vs dogs.
also give san’layn to the horde, then werewolves vs. vampires
we’ll keep worgen busy

1 Like

They need to make a playable faction for Wrathion now. That is just too cool to pass up!

Black Dragons that walk around in dark-skinned Thalassian elf forms, with burning red eyes. Also possessing a metamorphosis-like cooldown to turn into a drakonid as their active racial ability, where they do more damage, healing, threat, and take less damage all at the same time.

2 Likes