High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

You are reaching there buddy.

1 Like

Haha I hear ya. I do hope they become playable though. They have the best Gryphon riders. They could totally have some unique passives and nifty looks.

2 Likes

Belfs are mutated now? Thats a stretch

I mean i get that their eye color change, but i dont think theyre growing a third arm

i could never get my zanda to look this good before i changed him back to tauren. :frowning:

we want high elves not blood elves. they arent the same thing, they can also be made to not resemble blood elves

yeah they are, except they would be on Alliance instead of Horde.

You all just don’t like the blueberry blood elves you have.

Ok fine, but the argument that Belfs are “mutated” is a sad desperate reach

I would LOVE to see Ogres become part of the Horde as a playable race. They would be a great release partner for High Elves. Hell, I’m prepared to faction change my two Nightbornes should High Elves ever become a thing.

Or I may yet still decide to make unique High Elves instead of a faciton change. I’m …still on the fence leaning towards character servicing my Nightbornes ._. not all that fond of the models currently.

But that’s a whole other discussion.

:t_rex: HIGH ELVES :t_rex:

2 Likes

she’s trolling her butt off. she’s like the biggest anti in the history of antis. rofl

1 Like

Sorry but fel mutates, to deny this fact is to deny pretty much all of the lore of the Warcraft series.

It doesn’t even need to be ingested either, proximity to fel alone will mutate.

Her name is literally “Fire Bush”… redhead reference to the extreme…

Yeah show me their mutations then.

yes blood elves consumed fel, the high elves of the alliance never did this

I wouldnt say we dont like them, we just think they werent the best call for Blizz to make.

1 Like

Green eyes, red skin, red hair.

Or are Orgrimmar Orcs the same as Mag’har in your mind?

1 Like

Thats it? hair and skin color? I thought it was something significant worthy of a new race. My bad

Vulpera have stuff happen with them occasionally.

This thread is only active because of the arguing and maybe 5 people.

maghar are literally just not green.

They too colorful for yall?

That is why you are pushing for the same model but with lighter skin tones?

Bunch of racists.

It’s worthy for Blizzard, since they added Mag’har as a separate “race.”

So Blizzard has overruled you already.