High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Nightborne were changed by living under dome sucking magic out of a singular magic source for 10,000 years, Night Elves did not do that. So evolution took place, magic warping them into new elves.

I don’t see a lot of interest in either too much. Sethrak get some lip services, but not much. Right now the most requested Allied Races would be:

1. Helves
  2. Vulpera
  3. San’layn

I wish I could add Wildhammer Dwarves up there, but there’s no mega-thread for them.

7 Likes

belves can have blonde hair and green eyes but i don’t see any comment on people who post on those toons. why is blue eyes suddenly a problem?

1 Like

Yes they have LOL. Buddy ive been arguing with this lot for the last year and a half. I’ve seen it all.

It’s not suddenly this has been a contentious issue since the start.

I’m wondering why it is always about blonde hair and blue eyes when they have more than that already.

3 Likes

But they havent been based on rigs, theyve been based on races. Trols-> Zandalari. Orcs->Mag’har. Belfs-> Velfs. Nelfs->NB. Dwarfs->DID. Draenei->LFD. Humans->KT. Tauren->HMT

So now we wait for gnomes, goblins, worgen and undeads. So at their going rate it could be some time before that Belf pendulum swings back

they are a core part of alliance identity and play a major role in the story. high elves are not blood elves

We need wildhammer dwarves as well! That’s probably the only other race I’d be active in a megathread for.

2 Likes

As Ogres are to the Horde. Blizzard doesnt care. Hell Ogres arent even a decimated population

But Blood Elves are High Elves.

There is a ton of support for Sethrak, they’ve just had little development as of late.

i realize you’re being sarcastic but i literally felt like i stepped into the twilight zone reading this…

1 Like

Same region and culture despite spending the last 15 years (and a lot more for those already living) on human cities?

Come on dude, that’s a BIG context difference. Political and sociocultural and it’s baffling to see people constantly deny that simple fact.

“People living in different places with different people have different cultural identities” (specially in the case of HE who are said to be assimilated to human culture) should not be a concept this hard to grasp.

Also do I have to point out that VE’s were culturally and regionally BE’s until like, yesterday?

11 Likes

helves = bad

alliance belves = good

i think is what they’re saying.

1 Like

You could start one. They’re the last of the Council of Three Hammers that have no playable representation. They definitely need more support.

2 Likes

Too much work to be honest. I like lurking on the forums, not starting crusades.

if someone makes a wildhammer megathread i’ll post in it eventually. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blood Elves are no longer biologically the same as High Elves anyways. Exposure to fel has mutated their genes, just like the radiation from Chernobyl.

1 Like

Can’t say I’ve seen this support all that much. When I come to the forums the helf thread (this one) is always at the top, usually the Vulpera thread, and the San’layn thread is visible more often than not.

Otherwise once in a moon I’ll see another Allied Race’s thread, but I haven’t seen Sethrak’s in a month or more. Admittedly I’m not on the forums 24/7 but I don’t see the Sethrak thread at all anymore.

1 Like