High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Lol a new AR isnt unique? Wat.

1 Like

because apparently being a brown orc is a LOT different than being a helf. (except it’s not at all.)

3 Likes

I’d rather the dev team spend resources and hours towards adding something to the game that players will enjoy. You know, like Wildhammer Dwarves. But helves are more requested, so you know, I’m willing to wait.

6 Likes

Probably more likely than Helfs tbh. Since Velfs were Belfs AR, the next Belf based AR is probably a ways out

What’s with the obsession with blonde hair and blue eyes? No one has asked for that specifically. Methinks this is an insight into deeper personal issues at play.

2 Likes

Id love to see Wildhammer too. I can see them getting a racial like being able to open objects while mounted. OP, but totally believable lol. Maybe 10% faster flight speed.

1 Like

I want purple eyes and red hair myself.

2 Likes

Except they are on the same faction
 Which you left out. SO there is no crossover shenanigans.

What do you think high elves are?

How exactly would you describe them then?

All of my support for this. Always. May our cause stay strong until we can journey together as Quel’dorei. :dizzy::herb::blue_heart:

10 Likes

lets just pretend nightborne don’t exist then, okay?

1 Like
  1. The Forums have always been a cesspit of people screaming about them quitting, and how the game is terrible. The sub and mount packages are nothing more than trying out a new sales model.

2. High Elves are just rehashed Blood Elves but blue instead of red. They’d be a waste of space, and they’ve only been requested by a small minority of players, deluded by elven trickery.

Literally just Blood Elves with blue eyes.

There’s only one other Orc, there’s not 4 orcs playable already.

Change that to Sethrak or Ankoan, and you’d be correct.

1 Like

You’d think that, but the Nightborne were added and then one Allied Race later (Mag’har) the Zandalari were added, using the same rig as the Nightborne (nelf). I won’t be surprised to see the belf rig one or two more times. San’layn and helves.

2 Likes

I thought you all wanted a specific set of elves? from the WC23 SC whatever? And yes quite a few of you want them for that.

We won’t give up!

2 Likes

This proves you’re ignorant of what High Elves are and what the people want.

6 Likes

No one said blonde hair and blue eyes specifically though. What’s with all the projection? They have a range of hair colors and eye colors.

5 Likes

i want an orc warlock built like gallywix but that will never happen
 so
 i am knighting these helfers because darn it some of us should get what we want.

2 Likes

I like your headpiece.

2 Likes

That they’re the exact same people as Blood Elves, except they thought Dalaran and the Alliance was cooler?