High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

I’d rather the dev team spend resources and hours towards more unique things, than appealing to people who don’t like the color Red.

1 Like

Good to see people are still talking! A shame some of it has been a bit too back and forth but, ahh well…looks like it’s moving forward now!

4 Likes

high mountain= different region and culture
maghar= different region and culture
LF dranei=different region and culture

High elves= same region and culture as blood elves with an already established lore of them being the same people.

Big different context lore wise.
Aesthetically, their appearance has already been demonstrated through their NPCs and leaders, which is the same as blood elf leaders. Demanding to change it now, not only demands changing those designs drastically to justify them being on a different faction, as seen with nightborne and void elves, but going back and changing the rest of the high elves to match it too.

I don’t have anything against you guys, but I simply don’t see your request as a reasonable one.

1 Like

i want to make a helf paladin named broestflake.

2 Likes

Go for it
]10char

i’m glad we have your support for playable helf paladins. <3

2 Likes

you have my support to make one as well

1 Like

They did that, and we got a terrible expansion.

Best thing to come out of it were Allied Races.

They also spend their time developing things that will net them cash, so guess again my friend.

4 Likes

Got him! :grin:

3 Likes

my horde paladin is a tauren. though i wanted to make a BELF one but the name gaylord is taken on my realm. :frowning:

Legion? Legion was a fantastic expansion.

legion was amazing, yes. but i say this as someone who loves bfa as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

No, lol BFA homie. Legion was great, I loved artifacts, I hate what they became with BFA.

To each their own, I’m glad people can find enjoyment in it. Mean’s WoWs still got some kick left.

Ah ok. fghdfghdfgh

Yeah I loved Legion…I got to feel like a hero as both factions!

1 Like

tbh i am a WQ hero and only raided normal a bit earlier in the expansion and don’t do many dungeons except heroics. so mostly i’m enjoying what i always enjoy and do things i know i like to do.

2 Likes

This the new General Forum Lounge?

Give it up dudes… Blonde Elves with blue eyes are called “Blood Elves” and they are already in game.

Be happy the Alliance got blue berry versions.

1 Like

BFA isn’t terrible lol.

High Elves wouldn’t bring cash. It’d appease you elf-lovers, but nothing more. And you’re a smaller minority than gnome lovers.

I WANT MECHAGNOMES NAO. pls blizz.

:frowning:

Would Love to see your sources for all 3 of your statements.

1. That’s why there’s always an “I quit” thread on the front page daily yeah, or why Blizzard stopped showing sub numbers, or why they’ve sold 2, 6 month sub mount packages in the past year? Nice Try.
  2. Content brings in cash, High Elves are content, and highly requested at that.
3 Likes