High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Your mother and I are very disappointed.

There are more than orcs in the Horde. We have Goblins, trade is their thing.

Have you seen a Velf lock PvP? They are more slippy than slime.

visual improvement might i add too.

Considering it was goblins that attacked first in Silithus, they might not be the best candidates for the job.

2 Likes

I have, but mostly because I mostly play Alliance too.

1 Like

Westfall was the breadbasket of the Alliance. Then a few Cataclysms happened and Varien had time to put up a statue to himself but none for his subjects. Anduin is following suit: spends more time crying over enemy dead than in helping his people.

Your remarks about the Worgen are baseless; Nelf history with them proves me right.
now go whittle something or whatever you KTs do, when you’re not eating.

So capable you lost all your territory and had 80% of your people turned into rendered fat and ash.

The goal was to go in, blow up the fleet, capture Rastakhan and get the Zandalari to abandon the Horde. It didn’t quite work out that way, but we killed a ton of Horde and Zandalari, and accomplished our goal with minimal casualties. The Alliance is winning the war, with little help from the tree elves of course.

1 Like

I knew. :smile::laughing::smile::laughing::joy::rofl:

But seriously, this Belf does not compete.
Not a little bit - not at all. :octopus::octopus::octopus::octopus::octopus::octopus::octopus:

I fail to acknowledge no such thing. Not once - and feel free to go find and quote any time I have, please be my guest - have I ever said High Elves are not a politically and ideologically different faction of the Thalassian elves. Not once have I failed to acknowledge that they refused to follow the heir to the throne when he renamed his people as Blood Elves and instead either sought refuge with the Alliance, remained in Dalaran, or basically told both the Alliance and Horde to bugger off and went to live in the Lodge.

Not. Once.

You not accepting that they are the same race, with the schism being purely ideological, does not change what things are.

Different political and ideological entities doesn’t equal different race. Period.

Like I said, just ask for what you want without resorting to BS and demonstrably untrue rationale. I don’t know why that’s hard for you, and frankly my dear
I don’t give a damn.

If the night elves are so capable of holding off the full strength of the Kalimdor Horde, why do they get manhandled by the Horde every time a war kicks off?

Neither do Mag’har tbh

You just hate elves in general don’t you?

And we have been helping every step of the way, but should you expect someone who just just nearly wiped out to put a whole lot into the war effort but we do any ways?

Battle of lordaeron, night elves were there.
We help track down the san’layn and kill them off.

They even sent some night elves out to vol’dun on a suicide mission. All the while fighting in darkshore
 trying to regain their fangs.
But not helpful at all
 the Zandalari trolls are worthless without their fleet anyways.

5 Likes

good then all we need is alleria customizations and we’re on the road to success. finally

It’s amazing how whenever I cite official lore, be it from the Encyclopedia, short stories or whatever, you just pretend it’s not there.

Blindly refusing to see does not change what’s right in front of you.

5 Likes

Silithus is considered fairly neutral; if any one has a claim its the Cenarion Circle.
Their (now-destroyed) outpost was open to both factions.
So, open territory, just like the good ol’ gold Rush days. First come, first served and you better be packin’!

As for the tree, that ‘little extra’ was the final straw.

1 Like

Cannon in cata was that they regained control of ashenvale from the orcs
 no thanks to SW. again.

And lore had also stated that the whole horde had a heck of a time defeating a small NE security force.

But iam done with the Night elf stuff it’s been a terrible tangent.

So, apparently, are the Kil Tirans.
Oh wait, they’ve had their fleet this whole time but did nothing.

1 Like

Oh, so all they needed to retake the areas they’d lost was for the Horde to get drawn into a much bigger conflict on a different continent? Truly a fierce people.

You see this sentiment consistently expressed, but seldom is it actually explained.

I’d be eager to hear how the High Elves that are socially, politically, and culturally divested from Quel’thalas (and, in many cases, even the Sunwell itself) are poised to “cannibalize” stories from the Blood Elves. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Who said the horde got drawn out? Cannon was that they were forced out
 but you won’t admit to that.