High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

The big trolls, Dire trolls, look like Dire trolls for everyone.

There are also a few other clans of Trolls in Throne of Thunder, not just Zandalari, exactly like how there are other clans of Trolls around Dazar’alar.

Congrats on trust level three!

No, not Dire Trolls. I meant the dark levitating ones:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jq2Inh3uID0

(Min. 5:20 approx.)

And in Mogushan Vaults:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gZNhqvo84NA

Min. 5:45 approx.

Those are using the Darkspear model, and are Zandalari.

8 Likes

Do you see the lounge option on the forums? If so that means you are one of us!

7 Likes

Where would I see that? Let me see if I can post another image, the image I posted was actually the full link to a reddit post but somehow came out as an image.

7 Likes

Where you see the other wow forums like classic, oceanic general, story etc.

7 Likes

Ah sadly I do not!! :pensive: wth didn’t know there was a level 3 LOUNGE

7 Likes

Yep. Level 3, mvps and blues only.

It’s not has inclusive has you think it is. I was kinda disappointed when i saw it.

I’d share a pic of the option, but I don’t know if Im allowed to

8 Likes

No worries, I just tried posting this:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c4/35/ee/c435ee038e7755c402c9b8309c620bb3.jpg

Says I can’t post links :stuck_out_tongue:

Guess it was just a fluke, as I said I linked an actual reddit post but somehow it posted the image only.

Trust 3 alludes me for now

7 Likes

Sorry :stuck_out_tongue: only the chosen ones have this power

That scared me for a second. I thought I lost my lvl 3 power. It just gets buggy sometimes

12 Likes

Blood elves

Night elves are not close to blood elves, however, and so those models are placeholder. There is a difference between something that needs to be fixed, and something that doesn’t need to be fixed. You are implying that the high elves that exist are equivalent to place holder models, but they are not. If they were, they would have been replaced for accuracy. Clearly though, blood elves and high elves are meant to look the same.

The circumstances are entirely different, and this constant shifting of goal posts is tiresome.

pretty cute human.

Hardy harr harr. That’s Obviously a half elf

7 Likes

You sure? Could just have a birth defect.

Does wow even have birth defects?
Even so I wouldn’t consider pointy ears a “defect”

7 Likes

Ah, but you are still using your feelings and views of another individual to dictate how another individual should behave towards someone else. If you state “You cannot tell me what to do”, then you are indirectly telling someone to do the same. It would be wrong to do such a thing, and it is why such practices are often considered aspects of bullying and harassment. not saying you are, but it is why such things become problematic.

I’ll get back to you on that one once i read the last few posts.

You would think so, but some people interpret it differently. For example, in the encyclopedia, it is stated “high elves can barely be considered a race as the only difference is political.”, but people have said that this can be enough to dictate a new race alone despite what some information sources state. Interpretation does not necessarily mean going word for word. I mean, look at the bible.

I proclaim nu-uh, because self reflection is beaten into you for your dissertation. my issue is I don’t leave things alone, not that I dismiss them.

Drama is 99.99% of the time a bad thing. It pulls away from the topic, destroys credibility of yourself, and simply detracts from everything important. It is why it should only occur in high school.

Visuals are a key aspect of a race. If you discard it, then it stops being it.
Describe to me a murloc.
Now, I choose to change it instead something along the lines of having a long nose, wings, hair, a tail, and dog feet. Is it still a murloc because I claim it to be? No. Visuals matter.

Furthermore, they haven’t been in an alliance since WC2. That race stopped being their allies in WC3. Nostalgia is nostalgia for a reason. It isn’t always a good thing.

2 Likes

There is also a group of Zandalari trolls in Northrend you do quest for and they had the same model as the Darkspear Tribe did. If memory serves the model was only update in MoP for the Zandalari

6 Likes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_syndrome

Huh, apparently I’m trust 3 now! Im surprised as anyone. >.>

6 Likes

I’m using my past experiences has my view. Feelings have nothing to do with it. I’m suggesting people to ignore them. If they wish to pursue in meaningless arguments, by my guest.
I wouldn’t consider it bullying if you brought yourself into that situation.

Fair point

I guess that a way to look at it. I see it has someone shedding light on someone and the other person got mad because they were caught.

They are to an extent. Like the dark irons didn’t need a new model, but they got one to stand out and be lore friendly. This is what we are asking for high elves.

Correction, Qual’thalas wasn’t a part of the alliance since warcraft 2. They were plenty of High elves that betrayed their king for the alliance. It’s why they were still units on the human side in warcraft 3

7 Likes

I do not believe they were considered traitorous at the time. If I remember correctly, this did not become an issue until AFTER, Arthas destroyed the kingdom of the high elves. At that point they were then considered traitors because of how they refused to respond to the kingdom’s call.