High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

I could see that, the look is entirely subjective. I like how NB stand, but, yeah, their models leave a lot to be desired.

I’ll give you the warlock one cause it makes little sense for NE’s to be Warlocks, so if you are looking for a purple elf you can demon with, NB is the choice, or VE I guess.

2 Likes

just two at 120 plus some lowbies. lol idk if i should level my velf or my nightborne next. :> the nightborne heritage armor is better but the racials of the velf is hard to pass up!

1 Like

Sure, Jan.

There’s 2 camps that remain. One wants the continuity of Alliance high elves/Silver Covenant and the other wants blue eyed flesh colored elves on the Alliance.

I would but the horde kills night elves constantly… lol I don’t get to reciprocate when iam a night elf lol :joy:

I know it’s just a game but NEs are my favorite and we get butchered… I offer a whole bunch of Storm wind humans for the forsaken to get to next :joy:

1 Like

No. I know exactly what I mean, and Id appreciate it if you didnt try to pass it off as something else.

my game bff and i are leveling nightborne and we were doing ashenvale the other day and the best part was killing all those dirty nelves. XD

1 Like

and theres one camp that wants half elves or high elves. full spread of skin, hair colors, HAIR TEXTURES (gimme some wavy/curly wrathion hair) and eye colors.

1 Like

We shall be at odds then Mr. Orc :joy:

:bow_and_arrow:

Figuratively speaking of course :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

one of my in game bffs is a nelf supremacist and calls me and all of the other horde “savages” and he kills us all in WM whenever he can. :stuck_out_tongue:

Imgur

Imgur

2 Likes

Am I misreading this or are you really acting offended here?

You are misreading.

1 Like

I’d still like to see you do a fully light forged high elf.

Lol I’ve really enjoyed war mode lately… but I never see enough orcs?? Honesty I think I see more trolls or Tauren it seems :meat_on_bone::hamburger:

darkspear or zanda? and yeah lots of people play tauren. i just got heritage armor today so now my tauren are /flex

1 Like

i didnt paint that. someone else with alot more skills than me did

That armor is badddd… hoping to see that quality for rest rest of the races.

Darkspear honestly.

Speaking of… some of the more down to earth ranger types are pretty sweet in the OP

2 Likes

I don’t need to quote every dang word to work out a simple point.

Maybe if you would trim down you post so I don’t have to respond to a wall every freaken time.

And thus the High Elves are now larger than 10% of the Blood Elves.

High Elves are not 10% the size of the Blood Elf population because the population went DOWN when they left… I don’t know why this is so hard for you.

In that case can I have 10% of your paycheck?

10% is a sizable amount

Wow this is a pain.

High Elves aren’t part of Blood Elves so it doesn’t matter when talking about High Elves.

“We want to play these High Elves” “There’s more Blood Elves then High Elves.”

… It’s not important.

They already showed what Dark Irons, Zandalari, and Kul Tiran look like too. Not like their Allied Race versions.

Oh, and Nightborne. See how well that turned out? lol

4 Likes

so did the SC. theyve lost people during the kirin tor northrend campaign, cata helping trolls kill other trolls in quel’thalas, mop when jaina forced them to go to war with the sunreavers, and during the legion campaign. while silvermoon is thriving. blood elves make up well over 90% of the living high elf population now’